CHICKEN & COLD

YOSEOB DRABBLE COLLECTIONS

******

“Wah! Chicken!..” shout Yoseob excitedly as the delivery man came deliver the chicken.

“Yah! Shut up, and bring the money here..” said Hyunseung as he got up to open the door.

“Chicken! Chicken!..” shout Yoseob again but he bring the money to Hyunseung who is standing by the door.

“Eolmaeoyo?” ask Hyunseung.

“25$..” said the delivery man.

“Here the money..” said Hyunseung as he give the money to the man.

“Hokshi, are you Hyunseung? From the group Beast?” ask the delivery man again.

“Ah.. de” said Hyunseung as he smiled at the man.

“Oooh, I’m fan of Beast.. but it’s weird right to see a male fan? And are you the maknae?” ask the man as he see the cute smaller boy peeking from the door.

“Ahh.. many people misunderstanding it, but he’s not the maknae.. Yoseob, come here..”

Yoseob come out cutely behind the door and approaching Hyunseung.

“He’s Yang Yoseob, our main vocal and..”

“Hyung! What are you doing so slow from getting the chicken? We’re so..”

“Ahh Dongwoon-ah! Come here for a while..” said Hyunseung.

 Dongwoon came approaching his two hyung.

“He’s the maknae, Son Dongwoon.. I know, he’s look too matured right?, but he’s the maknae..”

“Hyung, who..”

“He’s our fans, greet him maknae-yah..”

“De, anyeonghaseyo.. I’m Son Dongwoon, maknae from Beast..”

“Seobie, greet him too..” said Hyunseng.

“De.. anyeonghaseyo, I’m Yang Yoseob”

“Ahh de.. anyeonghaseyo, I’m a fan.. it’s great to see you..” said the delivery man as he bow to them.

“Hyung, Dujun hyung is asking why are you so late.. they are getting hungry..” said Dongwoon.

“Ahh.. I’m just taking your time, mianei.. and please enjoy your meal, I’ll go first.. anyeong!” said the delivery man as he bow again.

“De, kamsahamnida..” said Hyunseung again.

___________________________________________________________

“I want the drumstick!” said Yoseob loudly as he quickly grab the chicken leg as soon as Hyunseung open the box.

“Yah! Be patient.. everyone get a piece..” said Junhyung as he stare at the younger.

“Shirunde!.. hehehehe..” said Yoseob playful as he quickly eat the chicken.

“Such a kid..” sighed Junhyung as he eating the chicken.

“Where is my drink?” said Yoseob as he look around the table looking for his drink. He’s make sure that he bring his apple juice on the table before he eating. Hyunseung gives a glare at Dujun to speak up and Dujun nodded back at him.

“I took it..” said Dujun calmly.

“Hyung! That’s my drink.. why you take it?” ask Yoseob as he pouted angrily at the leader.

“Don’t make that face, you can’t drink ice.. I know your throat feels itchy right? I heard you cough last night..” said the leader looking worried at the smaller.

“But I..” he was make sure everyone didn’t heard him cough last night. The other members really take a really good care of him because they know his immune system is weak, so if he has a cold, he will become worse if he didn’t prevent it.

“So, before you have a cold.. I think it’s better if you didn’t drink ice for a while” said Gikwang.

“But I’m totally fine.. it just a cough, thought..” said Yoseob protested.

“Listen to us Seobie, it’s for your own good..” said the leader again as he give a cold stare at Yoseob. Yoseob looks down at the stare.

“De.. A.. Arasso..” he stuttered.

“Drink this..” said Hyunseng as he gives down a cup of water to Yoseob.

“What’s this?” ask Yoseob.

“You didn’t recognize this? This is the tea that your sister gave it to us..” said Hyunseung again.

“Haeyeon noona gave this?” ask Yoseob again.

The other just sigh at him. Their fake maknae sure have a poor memory.

“It’s papaya tea.. it can help your throat” said Junhyung.

“Ahh..”

“Make sure you drink it..” said Gikwang.

“De, arasso..”

___________________________________________________________

At the midnight, Yoseob wake up. He was feeling cold and his body feel weak, his nose become stuffy and he starts to cough. Didn’t want to wake the leader, he got up slowly and went to his medicines box and began to search for a cold pack.

“Uhuk! Uhuk.. where.. where did I put the medicines?” he gasped when he feel the urge to cough again. His face starts to become really pale and his eyes turn watery.

“Where.. where is the.. the medicine.. uhuk! Huk!..” tears starts to stream down from his eyes. His head starts to become heavy too.

“Seobie?..  what are you doing there?..” said Dujun when he wake up hearing the smaller cough. But Yoseob just stay silent and just searched his medicines in tears.

“Seobie?..” said Dujun again softly a the younger didn’t answering his question.

“Hyu.. hyung, I couldn’t find my.. medicines..” sobbed Yoseob as he look at the leader in tears.

“Seobie! You’re alright?..” ask Dujun in shocked when he see the younger covered in tears. He quickly approach the younger, and put the back of his hands on the younger forehead. He gasped in surprise when he feels hot on the younger’s.

“God! Seobie, you’re burning!..”

“Hyung.. I..”

“Let’s get back to bed first..” said Dujun as he help the younger to walk back in his bed.

Tears seems to flow from the cute eyes.

“Don’t cry, Seobie.. I’ll be right back..” said Dujun as he wipe the tears. He then walk out from the room, after a minute he come back with a damp towel in his hand. He put the towel on the younger forehead.

“Hyung.. I.. I’m sorry..” said Yoseob weakly.

“Sshh.. don’t say anything, just sleep..” Dujun doesn’t want to strain the younger’s energy. But the younger can’t sleep, he just crying while sobbing softly. Dujun know, if Yoseob was in uncomfortable state he can’t sleep. In worried, he went to the younger’s bed and sit beside him.

“Does your head hurt?” ask Dujun softly. The younger nodded weakly. Dujun just massage his head softly, soon after Yoseob fall asleep. Dujun sigh in relief and glance at the clock hanging on the wall, 5.30 a.m.

“I better sleep too..” said Dujun as he dozed back on his bed.

At 8.00 a.m, he wake up. He glance at Yoseob, still asleep. He walk slowly to the door and went out from the room, make his way to the kitchen. He has a schedule at noon later. After a minute, Hyunseung and Junhyung joined him at the kitchen.

“Morning..” said Junhyung as he went straight to the fridge take out the coke.

“Coke in the morning?” ask Dujun. Junhyung just grin at the leader.

“Where’s Seobie? He hasn’t wake up yet?” ask Hyunseung as he begin to cook breakfast. After a while, Dongwoon and Gikwang join them at the dining table.

“He had a fever.. last night I caught him search for his medicine.. he was crying when I was asking.. can you make him a porridge?” ask Dujun.

“Yeah, of course..” said Hyunseung.

“Is he still asleep, then?” ask Junhyung.

“Yeah, let him be.. he need more rest..” said Dujun.

“But I saw him getting ready, when I passed your room, hyung..” said Gikwang.

“He’s getting ready? Where does he want to go? Is he had a schedule, today?” ask Dujun in shocked.

“Urmm.. I remember he said that he had a photoshoot today, with CeCi mag..” said Gikwang again.

Dujun, Hyunseung and Junhyung quickly went out from the kitchen and went into Dujun and Yoseob’s room. They can clearly see Yoseob was already wearing out his jacket. Yoseob just smile weakly at them.

“Hyung-deul, good morning..” said Yoseob with his weak smile.

“Where do you want to go?” ask Dujun sternly with worried tone.

“I had a schedule today, photoshoot.. wae?”

“You’re not feeling well yet, just reschedule it again..” said Junhyung.

“Aniyo, gwanchanayo.. I’m fine..” and suddenly a sudden wave of headache hitting him. He clutched his hand on his head, and breath slowly.

“You’re not looking fine to me, you know.. just stay here, I’ll call the director..” said Hyunseung as he put out his phone and began to dial the director’s number. He walk out from the room to talk to the director.

“Rest back Seobie..” said Junhyung as he grab Yoseob’s hand and make him to sit on the bed again.

“I just don’t want to bother you all..” said Yoseob as he pull out his coat.

“No, you didn’t bother us.. now, I just want you to rest, ok?” said Junhyung.

“Thank you, hyung..” said Yoseob again as he smile at his hyung and dozed off to sleep.

******