RECORDING 2

YOSEOB DRABBLE COLLECTIONS

******

“Komawo hyung.. does anyone want to share with me?” ask Yoseob as he take a bag full of food from his manager.

“Nope.. just eat it quietly, we’re all already full, beside we didn’t want to hear your whining again if you still hungry..” said Gikwang.

“I’m not whining..” said Yoseob protest.

“Then what is just now.. paegopa, paegopa..” said Gikwang again.

“That’s not whining..”

“Then what?..”

“That’s..”

“What? What?..”

“Yah that’s enough.. Seobie, just eat your meal quietly.. and Kwangie, stop..” said Junhyung to stop the two arguing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I’ll pick you all at 10pm, but if you finish early call me ok?..” said manager hyung as he drive the van back.

They went inside the building to meet their dance teacher, and begin to practice their choreography. After that, they begin to practice with singing together.

“Hyung, at this part.. do I need to dance too?” ask Yoseob to their dance teacher.

“No, no need.. it involve a lot movement, you will short of breath if you sing with dancing at that part..” said the dance teacher.

“Ok, arasso..”

And the dance routine continue.

“Gikwang, you move too left.. you’re at the center..”

“Junhyung, spread your leg wider.. it’s not syc with the other..”

“Dongwoon, stop playing around..”

“Yeah, yeah like that.. good, but you suppose to do it like this Dujun.. you need to move a bit beside Hyunseung.. yeah, ok.. good..”

At 9.30pm, they have finish their practice and rest a bit on the cold floor waiting for their manager to arrive. Yoseob practice their songs with Hyunseung and Junhyung who check his note.

“Seobie, this part you need to sing higher.. you didn’t reach the note..” said Hyunseung.

“This part?.. (singing his part slightly higher)”

“Yeah, like that.. good, but is your throat hurt? You sound a bit husky too..” said Hyunseung back.

“Yeah, a bit..” said Yoseob as he touch his throat.

“You drink ice right?..” ask Junhyung concern.

“No, I didn’t..”

But Junhyung and Hyunseung just staring at him coldly.

“Ok.. I drink, but only a bit..” said Yoseob lowering his head.

“Ok guys! Let’s go!..” shout the manager hyung when he step in to the practice room.

“I’m watching you..” said Junhyung as he point his eyes at Yoseob.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Anyeong noona..” said Dujun as he step in to Haeyoon noona’s café. It called Chokom Café.

“Ohh, anyeong Dujun-ah.. come, come.. sit here..”

“Anyeong..” said the others too.

“Anyeong, ooh.. I’m sorry you’ve got to come here this late.. come in..”

“Noona, anyeong!..” shout Yoseob cheerful as he hug his noona.

“Aigoo.. uri aegi!.. Seobie-yah, you look so thin.. you didn’t watch your meal huh?” said Haeyoon as she kiss his dongsaeng on his cheek.

“Noona! It’s embarassing..” said Yoseob as he wipe his cheek.

“I don’t care, it’s been a while I’m seeing you although we’re in the same town baby..” said Haeyoon as she sit beside his dongsaeng.

“I’m a grown up man, don’t call me baby again..” said Yoseob pouting cutely at his noona.

“You’re still a baby in my eyes Seob.. so, tell me have you’ve been busy lately?..” ask Haeyoon.

“Our schedule was packed everyday noona.. we’re tired everyday..” sigh Dujun.

“Aigoo.. look at your dark circle Dujun, it’s getting worse.. you too Dongwoon..”

“De, we barely sleep..” said Dongwoon.

“I pity all of you.. aigoo, I’m sorry for making all of you come here despite your busy schedule..” said Haeyoon in guilty.

“Aniya noona, we’re glad that you invite us here.. you’re like our noona too..” said Gikwang smiling.

“How glad you said that Gikwang, ohh. You didn’t have dinner right? I’ve already prepare something for all of you.. wait for a while..” said Haeyoon as she went deep into his café again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Ja! Have a taste everyone..” said Haeyoon as she put the last dish on the table.

“Wah! You prepared all of this for us noona? Kamsahamnida, you’re the best!..” said Yoseob happily.

“Yah! You’re hungry again?.. you already ate a lot this evening..” said Junhyung.

“That was in the evening, now this is my supper..” said Yoseob as he dig into the meal infront of him.

“Wah.. I can’t understand him, he already ate a lot but still hungry.. daebak!” said Junhyung again.

“He look thin, but his appetite is bigger.. he’s so scary noona..” said Gikwang.

“De, nan arayo.. all the fat went to his cheek, not at his body.. I can’t understand too..” said Haeyoon as she shaking his head looking at his dongsaeng.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the sumptious meal, they usually will playing the arcade at Haeyoon noona café, she had a corner where everyone can play the arcade. Everyone was busy playing, only Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dujun were sitting at the table with Haeyoon drinking a cup of hot coffee each.

“Did he behave well?..” ask Haeyoon.

“Yeah, he’s fine.. just a kid with a lot of aegyo actually..” said Junhyung as he sip his coffee.

“He didn’t make trouble at home right? I mean, you can ignore his aegyo.. just don’t spoil him too much..” said Haeyoon.

“But noona, you know that anyone can’t resist his aegyo.. sometimes when I’m tired and went grumpy all day, being mad at him.. and when he make that face, I can’t resist but smiling at him..” said Dujun.

“Yeah, he always like that.. being bright, but also smart at hiding his feeling.. that’s why I want you to watch him..”

“Aaa, just now at the practice room he said that his throat is hurt a bit when he singing, right Junhyung?..” ask Hyunseung.

“De.. he said that..” said Junhyung nodding.

“Then, that’s mean he will catch a cold soon.. it always begin with his throat feeling hurt..”

“Ahh jinjjayo?..” ask Dujun.

“De, I will give you a papaya tea.. it can help to clear your throat, you all can drink too, I buy too much, enough for all of you..”

“Kamsahamnida, noona..”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Next time, do come again.. I’ll be glad if you visit to my café..” said Haeyoon.

“De, we’ll be glad too..” said Gikwang.

“Anyeong noona, I’ll call you when I’m arrive at home..” said Yoseob as he hug his noona again.

“Do call me, ok baby? Dujun, watch him..”

“De, arasso noona.. bye..” said Dujun as he ruffled Yoseob’s hair.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoseob cough when he went to his bed. Dujun kept looking at him.

“Hyung, why you’re looking at me like that? You’re scary..” said Yoseob as he sat on his bed looking at the leader.

“Nothing.. just spacing out, have you call your noona? She said to call her when you arrive right?..” ask Dujun.

“Ah de!.. I forgot, thank you hyung..” said Yoseob as he quickly grab his phone and call her noona right away.

 

******