TRAUMA

YOSEOB DRABBLE COLLECTIONS

******

Yoseob was alone at home. His other hyung was at the work.

At Dujun’s office.

“Hello?..” ask Dujun when he was answering his phone.

“Hyung, what time are you back home?” ask the caller.

“Ohh.. Seungie, I think I’m going back home late today.. I have a meeting with the big client today, wae?” ask Dujun.

“It’s just the other was back home late today too, I’m worried about Seobie.. I thought that you will be back early too..” said Hyunseung.

“Ohh, I’m sorry.. but I can’t cancel the meeting today, what about you?”

“I’m on my way back, but I’m afraid I can’t make it to dinner.. it’s the traffic, do you think that he’ll be alright?”

“What about Gikwang? Junhyung?”

“Gikwang went to Busan this afternoon and he said he’ll be back this night, and Junhyung was on the way too, but he also was trapped in the traffic, ottoke hyung?”

“Have you called Seobie?”

“I did.. but I can’t reach him.. I’m very worried about him now..”

“Relax Seungie, let me call him.. and don’t use the phone while driving, it’s dangerous.. be careful on your way back”

“De.. arasso hyung” and he hang up the phone.

At home.

“When did everyone will back home?” said Yoseob. It’s almost 7 pm,but the other hyung was nowhere to be seen. Yoseob grab his phone and walk to the light switch to open the light.  

But suddenly, the lightning strike and the sound of thunder can be heard loudly in the house. Yoseob freak out, and he quickly bend down and cover his ear tightly. He was very afraid of thunderstorm since he was a child. He move his body behind the couch and curled himself. His body was trembled badly and he was crying hardly.

“Hyung.. where are you all?..” sobbed Yoseob. And suddenly, his phone ringing. It was Dujun hyung. Yoseob quickly answered it.

“Hyung.. hyung.. palli back home..” said Yoseob as he crying.

“Seobie, what happen? Hey, are you alright? Don’t cry.. don’t cry Seobie, tell me what happen?..” ask Dujun worried and then he heard the sound of thunder in behind, and Yoseob was crying harder in the phone, and now he knows the reason behind it.

“Seobie, don’t cry.. cover your ears tightly, it will be okey.. take a deep breath, don’t cry.. we’ll be right back, ok?” said Dujun as he hang up. He need to come back home quickly, he really worried about his dongsaeng. There’s a reason, why Yoseob really afraid of thunderstorm.

When he was still a child, he was being by a man who broke into their house. That man went into Yoseob’s room and him. It’s happen in the rainy days where the thunderstorms and lightning can be heard. As the little Yoseob was shouted for help, the other hyungs was in deep sleep and didn’t heard his shout. Since that day, Yoseob was really afraid when the rainy seasons come, he afraid that that man will come again to him.

Hyunseung and Junhyung come back home, in the same time Dujun and Gikwang also arrive. They quickly step into their house, it was dark. Dujun open the switch and they quickly search for their dongsaeng.

“Seobie!.. Seobie!.. where are you?..” said Hyunseung.

“We’re back Seobie..” said Gikwang in worried.

“He’s not in his room.. where’s he?” ask Dujun.

“Hey! He’s here!.. behind the couch!..” shout Junhyung as he pointed the small lump behind the couch.

Dujun moved the couch and they were kneel down beside Yoseob who was still trembled and buried his head between his leg. They can heard the soft sob  from him. Hyunseung quickly hug him tightly and patted his back.

“Seobie, it’s me.. Seungie omma here, don’t cry anymore.. don’t cry Seobie..” said Hyunseung softly.

“He.. he’s here.. he’s here to.. to get me.. I’m scared, I’m scared..” said Yoseob as he sobbed.

Junhyung patted his head and said, “He’s not here Seobie, don’t be afraid.. he’s not here, I promise..”

“Please.. please.. don’t leave me alone, I.. I don’t want to be alone.. please.. he.. he will get me.. again..” sobbed Yoseob harder as he hug Hyunseung tightly.

“I’m sorry, Seobie.. I’m sorry Seobie.. we’ll not leave you alone anymore, I promise..” said Dujun as he look at the others who nodded at him.

 

******