Mission Bo-Dy

Girls Like Girls

Seungwan felt like time stopped. She realized that she had two options in this situation, lie again or tell the truth. The shorter girl stood there not saying anything for quite some time so Seulgi spoke up once again.

 

“Wendy-ah, I would never judge you based on who you like okay? You can tell me the truth, I’m here for you.”

 

Upon hearing those few words, Seungwan collapsed in a heap of hiccups and tears and quietly mumbled

“I am in love with her Seulgi, you’re right.”

 

Wendy was soon engulfed in a huge hug from her friend.

 

“Son Seungwan, stop crying, there’s nothing to be sad about.”

 

“I’m not sad, it just feels really good to have finally told someone the truth.”

 

They both laughed before their bus finally got there and soon, they were both on their way home.

 

*The next day at school during lunch*

 

Joy and Yeri finally decided to jump start their master plan: Mission Bo-dy. They picked this name by taking Bo from Bogum’s name and dy from Wendy’s name

 

“I still think we should’ve gone with Wen-gum rather than Bo-dy you idiot.” spat Yeri.

 

“Well Bo-dy sounds more suggestive so maybe it’ll give them some inspiration for what they could do later on in their relationship.” suggested Joy while wiggling her eyebrows at Yeri.

 

“YAH! I’m a pure young child of God! Don’t taint me you devil worshipper!” yelled Yeri in the middle of the hallway.

 

Yeri suddenly jumped on Joy’s back and started screaming:

 

“THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!”

 

They continued their antics until they saw Irene run passed them into the bathroom while sniffling.

 

“Bro, do you think she’s crying? Why the heck is she in such a hurry?” asked Yeri.

 

“What if she’s throwing up or something? WHAT IF SHE’S PREGNANT?! MISSION BO-DY WILL BE RUINED!” gasped Joy while running towards the bathroom. 

 

The trouble makers pretty much broke down the bathroom door to find Irene. Inside, she was standing in front of the mirror with tears streaming down her face.

 

“Unnie, what happened?” asked Yeri, putting on her angel act.

 

“Ah, Sooyoung, Yerim… I just heard something shocking that’s all…” 

 

“Oh really? What was this shocking news unnie?” Joy asked.

 

“Apparently Seungwan is in love with Bogum…” replied the oldest of the three in a low voice.

 

The younger girls fist bumped each other, their plan could already start working if Irene decides to break up with Bogum because of this.

 

“Whatever, I’ll just forget everything that’s happened I guess.” Irene said as she sniffled and walked out.

 

“Oh man she’s gonna pretend like she never heard the rumour. That delays our plans.” said Joy disappointedly.

 

Little did the two know that Irene meant trying to forget what she felt for Wendy.

 

—————

 

During the rest of the week, Irene would repeatedly decline Wendy’s invites to hang out after school. 

 

“She was probably just using me to try to get to Bogum right?” sighed Irene to herself, “I really thought there was something there… It’s taken me weeks to accept my feelings and now I find out that they’re one sided…”