Chapter 6

Right Where You Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you, but.. I want to be alone." Wonwoo mumbles. He was slightly startled when a blue checkered handkerchief was offered in front of him. He didn't bother looking at whoever owns that and just told them to go away.

 

Wonwoo ran away from the heartbreaking seen he'd just witnessed. His two ears heard it very clearly. Mingyu cheated on him. Mingyu just broke his trust, more so, his heart. What's the point of lying? Mingyu would have just told him the truth. Sure, it will cause pain and hatred. And on what happened, for Wonwoo it feels worse.

 

"I understand. But, I need to tell you something." said by the man with a gentle voice standing beside him. Wonwoo found silence and privacy on one of the benches in the school garden. He is certain that all the students are having classes by now. So why on earth this guy is here beside him offering him a handkerchief? Mingyu doesn't mind following him, then why this man is here disturbing his moment? But despite of many questions in his mind, Wonwoo continue to cry and shove away the concern boy.

 

Wonwoo releases a deep breath, lifts his head to face the stranger, "Can't you see--" his mouth hang open when he realized that the boy is one of his closest hoobae in the university. "Seokmin.. Is that important? Can that wait? I just want to breathe and make my burdens subside, for now.. I hope you und--"

 

"Sunbae." Seokmin immediately cut him off, "How can you breathe if you're suffocating? Yes, this a garden, with fresh air and open area. But that doesn't make sense." The younger make himself seat beside Wonwoo and place his right hand over the older's shoulder. "Your chest is preventing the air to reach your lungs. In order to breathe, you need to let out that plague on your chest. You need to let out the pain, don't keep it to yourself." And with that, Wonwoo broke down again in sob. He cover his wet face with his hands and look away from Seokmin.

 

The younger slide down his hands to the back of his sunbae to comfort him. He takes a deep breath before speaking again.

 

"It's not his fault." Seokmin whispers. Wonwoo heard it but it didn't made him stop from sobbing. He don't get it anyway.

 

Seokmin thought that he wasn't heard so he say it again, but now, he make sure that it's more specific. "It's not Mingyu's fault."

 

Wonwoo turn his face to his side to give the boy a confused look. "What do you mean?"

 

-------

 

Georgina is already getting on Mingyu's nerve. What the hell is wrong with her? Announcing to everyone the crime she just did, they did. Mingyu felt his face burns in embarrassment and guilt. He swear he didn't know anything. And he knows to himself that he didn't do anything.

 

Going back on that day, Georgina's party, when Mingyu opened his eyes, he was greeted by the sun shining through the room. The room is familiar to him but not because he already slept here. He had stayed here before. He had laid in this bed before but not for sleep or whatever, just for a casual stay and cuddle with someone. He is definitely sure that he never slept in Georgina's room until that day.

 

Mingyu felt his body shivered because of the aircon in the room. Then he realized that he's completely under the sheets. He peeked under to confirm it and he panics when he is. In the corner of his eyes, he can see someone beside him. He gulps hardly when the bed suddenly moves and he felt an arms start to wrap on his chest. By reflex, Mingyu immediately removes it and he sat up, shocked to see Georgina beside him. She's not quite surprise at all, not even a little. She stretched her arms and she gave Mingyu a big smile.

 

"Good morning, babe~ How's your sleep? Last night was a blast by the way. You're great!" she commended.

 

Mingyu's eyes widened in horror. What is she talking about? What happened last night?

 

"No!" He shook his head vigorously. "No! You must have been mistaken! Nothing happened!" He felt his body shook in fear, confusion, nervous and.. guilt?

 

What if something really happened? No, that can't be! I love Wonwoo. I will never cheat on him. Never. Never.

 

Mingyu shook his head when memories went back on his mind again. That's not true! I didn't do that. "Georgina.. sto--"

 

"STOP!!" Mingyu turn his attention to Wonwoo. He felt a sudden pain on his chest. No, Wonwoo don't listen to her. He's about to approach his lover when Wonwoo starts to run away. "Wonwoo!!"

 

He is ready to run when he felt a hand on his wrist, stopping him. "Hyung!" he exclaims.

 

"Don't follow him, Mingyu! He won't understand you right now. Give him some time." Jeonghan, a senior student also Mingyu's best friend, adviced him.

 

"But hyung.. he's my--"

 

"I know! That's why I'm telling you this. Let him think, Gyu. Let him breathe. Attend your class!" he insisted and Mingyu nodded in defeat. I really hope he will understand.

 

-------

 

"Seokmin. What do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter