Epilogue

Right Where You Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wedding was cancelled, obviously; Georgina is suspended in school, also for the obvious reason, deceiving; Joshua flew to America with Georgina while the girl is suspended; Seokmin is trying really hard to be happy for Wonwoo and to totally move on; and Mingyu and Wonwoo are back together again.

However, Mingyu lost his inheritance.

His father got really mad at him for choosing Wonwoo over his own family. But when we say family, the two have their own meaning; for Mingyu it's the people he shares the same blood and flesh and who he lives with at home, while for his father it means business.

For that reason, Mingyu bravely cut his connection with his family and starts living by himself. His mom doesn't want him to go but no one ever changed his mind. The idea of living with Wonwoo came to his options; however, he considered Mrs. Jeon first before anything else. He respects his future mother-in-law more than his own father. So, he already scratched that out of the list. 

Nonetheless, Mingyu is happy with his life now even if he only have Wonwoo by his side. 

Today, the two boys spend their time together at Wonwoo's house. They lean their backs on the the headboard of Wonwoo's bed, their hands and legs are intertwined. Mingyu rests his head on the older's shoulder.

"Babe, are you happy?" Wonwoo asks out of the blue.
"Of course, I am." the taller however answered honestly.

"But your father took away your heirloom. It's also like saying that he's removing you in your family." Wonwoo's voice shows real concern for his lover.

Mingyu sat up and face the man beside him, "I can do work, find a job. Money is not a problem. I can manage. And Wonwoo, you are my family."

"Mingyu, I am not. I am not--"

"How many children do you want?" The taller interrupted. 

"What?!" Mingyu is actually serious in his question and Wonwoo was amused.

"I want a twin, babe." Mingyu beamed.

"Mingyu, I can't bare a child. I am a man." Wonwoo rolled his eyes but his smile creeps on his face.

"Duh?" Mingyu slowly travels his hand down to Wonwoo's pants, "as if that's not obvious," then he bites his lower lips while his hand subtlely touches Wonwoo's property.

Wonwoo, by reflex, crosses his legs when he felt Mingyu's hand on him. "Kim Mingyu!!" He slaps the taller in his arms; he was caught off guard. Then the two averted their attention to the door when they heard an aggressive knock from the outside.

"Jeon Wonwoo!!" Mrs. Jeon knocks and shouts behind the closed door. "Jeon Wonwoo open the door!!!"

Wonwoo's face is burning red. First, Mingyu just did something he didn't expect and his body also reacts the way he also didn't expect and now, he needs to face his mother that is shouting for still unknown reason.

W-what.. D-did she s-saw M-Mingyu? D-did.. I-is t-there.., Wonwoo moves his head searching for something around the room. Mingyu grabs his hands and giggles as he watches Wonwoo panics.

"Hey, relax!" Mingyu chuckles.

"Relax?!?! H-how!!?? M-Mingyu--"

"WONWOOOOO!!!"

"Cominnnggggg!!"

"What!?!" Mingyu and Mrs. Jeon said in unison and Wonwoo face starts to turn tomato. It becomes redder than earlier.

"Whaaat?!?" Wonwoo exclaimed in embarassment and irritation. He thought maybe he made the wrong choice of word?! What? Omg!? No, what's wrong in coming?! Whaaaat?

Wonwoo left Mingyu laughing hard at the bed. He reach for the knob and the door shows his mother gritting on her teeth.

"Mom, whyyy?" he whines.

"What do you said your doing?!" she asks with disbelief on her tone.

"Mom, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter