Chapter 5

Right Where You Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo

 

 

Mingyu and I walk to school hand in hand. Yes, hand in hand. I don't know if it's a good idea but I don't care anymore. These past few days, the word good had left me. Everything that happens to me get worse. Where did I go wrong for life to treat me like this? Is it my fault that I loved Mingyu? Is it my fault that I'm in love with a man? No, it's not. I didn't planned to be a gay. I neither wished for it. It just happened. One day, I woke up being attracted to man. It's not easy to be like me. I am not happy.

 

But thanks to Mingyu, he loves me, accepted me and fighting for me, for our love. Also, I have my mom who already knew about me and understands everything completely. I maybe disappointed her, but she won't ever abandon me. She still loves me as her son. I guess, I'm still lucky because of the love of the two persons in my life. But I can't deny the fact that I'm still worried and depressed. Anytime soon, this perfect moment I have with Mingyu will be taken away from me. Sooner or later, the little happiness I have will be gone and I can't think of any ways to avoid that. And that's what makes me scared and nervous. Miracle is the only thing that can save this relationship. Miracle is all I need, since luck is giving up on me.

 

I stop on walking that makes Mingyu look at me with concern. I tighten my grip on his hand as I look at him. "Are you sure about this?" I asked him in almost a whisper but he still he heard me.

 

As a respond, Mingyu curve his lips into a reassuring smile and bends toward my forehead to plant a kiss. "Don't worry too much, babe. Everything will be alright. Just hold my hand, okay? I will not leave your side. We will face this day onwards together." and I nod but I'm still really scared. This day, the whole campus will know about us, oir little secret.. in the most awkward situation. Everyone in the campus already know about Georgina's pregnancy. And I will repeat, I don't think this exposure of us is a good idea.

 

Mingyu noticed my uneasiness so he wraps his arms around me and comforts me with his warm hug. "Babe~ don't worry okaaay. Just smile and don't mind whatever the other people are going to say. Breathe Wonwoo, release that stress." I do what I was told. I take a deep breath and pressed my body against Mingyu. I don't want to let him go. I want to stay in this moment forever.

 

But Mingyu pushed me off and to my surprise, he brings his lips to mine. My lips parted in shock and my heart pounds heavily. Argh! This idiot. How can I calm myself if he keeps on making me nervous? We are in the middle of the hallway beside our classroom, what if someone--

 

"Owmaygat!"

 

There you go. I knew this will happen.

 

We let go of each other jumped in our position when we heard someone. In front of us is a girl standing with her hands covering . She's Alice, our classmate. She looks really horrified and I want to slap Mingyu right now for doing that. My body trembles in panic but it didn't show. I don't know, I still look emotionless to be honest. I know myself really well that I don't need to look at the mirror to describe myself.

 

"A-alice are you.. o-okay?" I asked but she didn't move nor respond. She still froze in her position. I look at Mingyu and grip on his hand and glares at him for I am sure he knows why. I break my glare when I heard a guy's voice behind the open door where Alice went out. He responds in behalf of Alice.

 

"Of course Jeon, he's not okay." he chuckles. I gulp when the door throws out a tall, good looking-angelic, brown haired guy with soft bright skin, but I bet mine is better, Hong Jisoo, also known as, Joshua. The number two, next to Mingyu, hearthrob-slash-playboy of the campus. He looks so charming but don't be deceived by his looks and voice, he's not an angel. He's completely opposite. Many girls are drooling over him. They don't mind being played by Joshua, for some, it's a privilege.

 

I think they are the , not me.

 

I felt Mingyu's hold on me gets stronger that it hurts already. Fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter