Chapter 4

Right Where You Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Forgive me if it looks rushed, cause it really was. Hihi. :3

 

-------------

 

"No!!" Wonwoo pulled his hand out of his mother's grip. Mrs. Jeon looks at her son in disbelief.

 

"I am your mother, Wonwoo! You.. you will do what I told you!"

 

"But.." Wonwoo runs on Mingyu's side and hold on the younger's hand, so tight like he don't want to let him go. Mingyu look down on their intertwined hands then back again to Wonwoo's mother. He also tightened his hold and determined to fight for their love. "I.. I love Mingyu.. mom." Tears start to fall again on Wonwoo's eyes.

 

"Love? Can you hear yourself son?! You can't love him, atleast not romantically! Son, you should not-"

 

"Why not?!" Mingyu and Wonwoo protest in unison.

 

"Obviously, because you are both a man! Are you out of your mind? Wonwoo! W-what have y-you done? Does this guy t-taught you to be like this?" Mrs. Jeon also starts to cry because of so much emotion. Shock, confusion, sadness, anger and disappointment.

 

Wonwoo shook his head in disagreement. Definitely, it's not Mingyu's fault. In fact, it's actually vice versa. Wonwoo made Mingyu to be like this. Mingyu was straight until he laid his eyes on Wonwoo, until his lips felt the warmth of Wonwoo's, until Wonwoo came to his life. But Mingyu doesn't seem to mind it at all. He loves it. Mingyu's glad it happened. Mingyu look again at Wonwoo in concern. The older met his sad gaze and they squeezed on each other's hand. With just their simple stares and gestures, they understand each other. Their touches utter message both of them can only know. Wonwoo takes a deep breath and nods at Mingyu.

 

 

Wonwoo let go of Mingyu's hand and he moves toward his mother. He look at his mother's expectant eyes with so much guilt. Slowly, Wonwoo slightly bends down and gives his mom a tight hug and the woman gladly responds by hugging him back. He buried his face on Mrs. Jeon's neck and they both continue to cry. 'No need to hide, Wonwoo-ya. Tell her the truth, now.' Wonwoo told himself.

 

"M-mom.." he mumbles, "Mom I-I'm s-sorry.." He felt his mom's embrace tightens and she shakes her head, not sure if she don't want Wonwoo to say sorry, or she just don't want to hear what more else Wonwoo will say.

 

Wonwoo lift his head up and he closes his eyes. Again, he takes a deep breath and lean his head on his mother. He don't want to break his mother's heart but he don't have any choice now. He already broke his mother's heart. Wonwoo's eyes are tightly closed as he let go the words he has been keeping all his life.

 

"M-mom, I-I'm gay. I'm sorry"

 

-----------------

 

"Wonwoo, how could you do that to me? I'm your mother. I am the only family you have!" Mrs. Jeon takes her seat beside Wonwoo on the couch. After Wonwoo's confession, Mrs. Jeon told Mingyu to leave them and they enter the house. Despite of his worries for Wonwoo, Mingyu respects Mrs. Jeon's wish and gave them time to talk to each other.

 

"Of all people, I will certainly understand what are you're going through. You're my son." she cupped her hands on Wonwoo's flooded face, "There's no one can ever understand and accept you, Wonwoo, but me." Wonwoo nods while still silently mumbling apologies. "You should have told me. I should have given you the guidance, the advices, the love and care you more than deserve. I should have been a better mother to you. I should have not let that Mingyu hurt you, breaks you."

 

"Mom?!" Wonwoo furrowed his brows and looks at his mom questionably. "M-Min.. H-how.. M-mom?"

 

"I saw you, you're hitting him ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter