Chapter 1

Right Where You Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo gets out the room and proceeds to his next class. When he passed by the men's restroom, someone pulled him inside. At first, Wonwoo panics but when he was already trapped in the wall he felt relieved. He smiled on the familiar view he is seeing infront of him. He felt his cheeks heat up as he felt movement closer to him. Wonwoo clutched his hands on the cloth, not his shirt, and trying to fight the temptation. Mingyu is teasing him by brushing his nose on him. Wonwoo closed his eyes and tightens the grip on the taller's shirt. He gets annoyed when he heard the other chuckles. Wonwoo opens his eyes and glares.

 

 

"You want me, huh?" Mingyu smirks and that makes Wonwoo more annoyed. The younger is just teasing him with that looks and action. Wonwoo pushed Mingyu and about to leave but he was pulled back again to his previous position. This time, the older couldn't say a rant because Mingyu immediately clashed their lips together. Wonwoo's moans filled the closed area and when he realized it he forcely pushed Mingyu away.

 

 

"W-wait Mingyu. Someone might see us here." Wonwoo said while panting. Mingyu looks to the door and immediately locked it. After that he goes back to business. Everything happened in a snap of a finger. Wonwoo was shocked to find himself being smashed against the wall again. Mingyu leaves Wonwoo's lips then he travels to the other's jawline down to his neck. Wonwoo keeps on releasing lust sounds that makes Mingyu more excited. The taller moves his hands under Wonwoo's shirt but the latter stops him.

 

 

"Mingyu! Are you sure it's just the two of us here?" Wonwoo asked curiously.

 

Mingyu face the older and pouts cutely, "Don't you have trust on me? I planned this very well. Don't worry." He smirks again and leans forward to catch Wonwoo's lips again. But before it lands on its target he was pushed again by Wonwoo. And this time, it's Mingyu who gets annoyed.

 

 

"I'm just scared Mingyu. Georgina might know about this.. about us." Wonwoo said with a sad voice. Mingyu gently rubs his fingers to Wonwoo's face. Slowly, he pecks the older's lips. "Don't worry, babe", he gives another peck, "No need to think about her anymore", then he pecks again, "I already broke up with Georgina." Mingyu grins and look straight at Wonwoo's eyes.

 

"W-what? Is that true? W-why?" Wonwoo asked. Happiness evident on his smile.

 

 

"Because I love you. And I never loved her, you know that." Mingyu then finally gives Wonwoo a real kiss. It didn't took a while when Wonwoo responds. The kiss is different from what they had earlier. It's sweeter and more sincere than the previous one. Wonwoo can feel the butterflies celebrating on his stomach. It's definitely the best day of his life. It doesn't matter if nobody knows. What matters is, he doesn't have any rival anymore. Wonwoo is finally free from worries and envious. He can finally call Mingyu his own.

 

 

"Mingyu, I need to go to my next class." Wonwoo said when they finally parted.

 

"But, Mr. Choi is absent today. No need to go to your next class."

 

"What? How did you know?"

 

"I told you. I planned this really well. I won't be doing this if it will just be interrupted." Mingyu said with a very attractive voice. Wonwoo grins and leans forward but he stops when they heard a knock on the door.

 

 

"Is there someone inside? Please open the door!"

 

The two men look at each other and silently giggle. They didn't mind the interruption anymore and they go back to what they are doing.

 

--- 

Wonwoo is the only child in the family. His dad passed away because of an accident when he was 6. That incident bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter