The librarian (Jeonghan Centric ,Hint GyuHan)

Drabble Collection of Jeonghan

The librarian (800 words count, one shoot)

Jeonghan love to watch people

Of course when he do that , he do it with upmost secrecy, so the people he watch will not think his some weirdo or stalker-ish people out there.

So working as a librarian help his hobby a lot. Especially these day when technology is getting better, so lots of people prefer read everything from their notebook or phone, but at the same time there still old soul and bookworm outhere that need books, that makes the library never too crowded, but also never been empty either.

Today is kinda low day though, well it almost weekend and people seems dont have any intend to spend the weekend in a public library, still there some soul spend their day drown them self in a pile of book.

Like the boy in right peripheral of jeongan vision, tall, with black hair and a very fond smile, still wearing his uniform from one of public high school near the library, he stuck in history section since Monday, the first time he come the library. He ask Jeonghan about a recommendation book about World War II, he need to make a paper about the after effect of the WW II. So Jeonghan Recommend several books and also lead him to History Section of the library, and after that the boy always come after school and greet him with his million watt smile everytime he come.

(i think his name is Lee Seok Min?? I wonder why he never borrow the book though, he can borrow the book and finish the paper at home, but he just come here and stay for 3-4 hours and go home b4 dawn...hmmm)

Another person that Jeonghan knew (and his been watching since the first day he come to the library) is the person at the far right of his vision, in the Economy section.

Wen Jun Hee, he prefer to call by his nickname Jun, is a college student, taking a major in World Economy and Tax, his a frequent visitor in the library, he started his study since last year and Jeonghan can see his face at least 3 times in a week. He really into books about under develop and development country economics, and when Jeonghan ask about campus Library, he said the library is always too crowded for his taste, and the city hall library is far more complete (in his opinion) .

Because Jun mostly come in his shift, they become close (well at least in proximity of the library), even though they never exchange number, sometimes they chit chat about weather and stuff before Jun got so invested with his reading.

Another soul that took Jeonghan attention is calm looking and kinda mysterious man, in the Fiction section. The man is tall, with a flat face ( or expression-less Jeonghan think), but when he talk his voice is so low (and y) is kinda shook Jeonghan eardrum the first time he heard the said voice, but he kinda get used to it now. Because the said man, Jeon WoonWoo is an aspiring fiction writer, he love to get inspiration from his fave fiction writer, and some old fiction book that he can’t find anymore in the local book store, so he always come to the library, and drown himself in his world of fantasy. Sometimes he get too invested with the reading,  and got no sense of time at all, and Jeonghan need to personally him to go home. Because hey...Jeonghan need to close the library.

Its almost 8.30 pm, almost the time to close the public library, and Jeonghan shift his eyes from the watch to the room, he saw just several people in the library. So Jeonghan get out from his desk, to the intercom to inform all of them that the closing time is near, and they still can borrow the book until 8.20 PM.

People start to getting up and rush them self out of the library, Seok Min flaunt his Million wat smile when their vision meet each other at the counter, Jun said “Happy Weekend Jeonghan aa”, towards him when he finally finish his reading. While WoonWoo just said “Night” (with his low range voice) and finally without Jeonghan help, he walk out of the library.

Jeonghan still need to do several things before he can go home, so when he still write several things in the big book, a shadow of the man cast upon him, Jeonghan look up from his book the counter, and their he saw a man, with grey-ish hair colur, tan skin,and a very sharp cute canine, crinkle his eyes and said, “Hai baby, come on lets go home shall we?”

And Jeonghan smile, (its always the perfect things to end his shift)

 

AUTHOR NOTES :

U guys probably knew who the last boys right??

sorry for any error and typo, thank u so much if u guys reading this :)