Kiss to Believe (SeokHan)

Drabble Collection of Jeonghan

Kiss to Believe (the title is i'm sorry, previously i want to name it Passionate Kiss)

KISS to Believe (347 word, soldier husband au, fluff)

Jeonghan knew he shouldn’t do it here, but he just cant help himself, he miss his man to dearly to even remember where are they now.  His man is deploy to Egpyt 3 moth ago, and since then Jeonghan been in long distance relationship. Its hard yes, but Seokmin job and his dedication to his job is one of the things that makes Jeonghan fall in love with him at the first place.

So when Jeonghan saw Seokmin in front of the porch of the house, Jeonghan think his dreaming. Seokmin said it yesterday through the phone, he probably comeback at the end of the month, he said about his fellow soldier  has a prolong sickness or something, Jeonghan didn’t pay any attention because he feels like crying if he said any other words. But now he saw his man standing, and that er has a decency to smilling, his 1000 watt smile, the smile that Jeonghan miss so much, the smile that come in his dream and disappear when he wake up. That damn ing smile.

Jeonghan run, no his flung himself towards Seokmin, and hug will all his might, just to prove that this is real this is not a dream, he is here, he is home. And he kiss him, at first Seokmin is to shocked to reprocrate the kiss, but he kissing back with the same enthusiasm as Jeonghan, the kiss almost bruised their lips, they open up to each other, and its getting too heated, none of them can’t think straight anymore. When the need of air is to overwhelmed they seperate, and the look each other eyes, Jeonghan has an unshed tears in his face, Seokmin almost drop a tears it self.

That’s when a coughing sound emerge, behind Seokmin, and Jeonghan finally can see his surrounding. There a 3 man behind his husband, wearing the same uniform, Jeonghan recognize them as Seokmin fellow soldier, and he realize that they just make out in front of them.

Well Jeonghan face is in 1000 color of red now.

note : finally i write SeokHan!!! this is another drabble/one shot in a theme of kiss. Hope u guys enjoy it, sorry for typo and any error guys. Like wise thank u so much for subscribing, Love You!! :)