See Me ,Fall for Me (SoonHan)

Drabble Collection of Jeonghan

See Me Fall For Me (Youtuber AU, 869 word)

Jeonghan was playing with his phone, when suddenly the notification from youtube pop out in his cell screen.

“Oh Today is Tuesday!! Hoshi-nim upload another video!! Assa!!”

So jeonghan press the notif button, and start watching the new video from Hoshi_TigerKwon channel, like usual Hoshi introduce himself (including his English name Edward Kwon), his intro playing after that, and today video is Mokbang Tuesday.

“So guys today menu is Chinesee take out special, i have 5 plate of Jajjangmyeon, and 2 portion of Tangsuyuk, over here is the sweet and sour sauce for the Tangsuyuk, and this IS Danmuji, kimchi, and of course is not complete without my Fave Cola baby!!”

Jeonghan already drool, beacuse of the food, and the fact he haven’t ate make it worse, not to mention the food shot that Hoshi give before he eat.

“So i will start to eat, and i will also answer several of your question guys, thank u so much for all of my followers that already sent the question through my Instagram,Twitter,SnapChat and of course YT comment, i will try to answer some interesting question, while eating hehhe.”

Hoshi start eating and answer quetion at the same time, which is prove to be entertaining and liitle bit sloppy at the same time. The question sometimes serious, like when was the first time you realize u have a knack in dancing, what your parents opinion about the your current status as a freelancer dancer and youtuber, there’s also some funny quetion like do u realize that your eyes look like a watch?? Or when will you do collaboration video with Boo_Diva  again, bcoz there last collabo is so fun.

At the same time Jeonghan is kinda anxious in his seat, he know he send a question also and the fact Hoshi haven’t read the question makes he think he probably wont read it at the first place.

“Okay next question (slurpp), from 1004_JHYoon in IG, ‘dear Hoshi-nim what is the meaning od dancing in your life?? And does it more important than your significant other? Thank u in advance for answering it ‘

“hmmm, the meaning of dance for me is...a place to express my feeling and also the thing that i can do  just to be me?? It’s kinda hard to explain it, but its almost like my home, dance and dancing is like a thing and place that makes me feel i belong...something like that. And does its more important than my significant other? Well first of all i havent meet that significant other, but if i do meet someone, i want him to understand my passion in dancing, it’s better if he can be my dance partner also, i just want my passion and my love happen at the same time u know..hmm this question is kinda cute, thank 1004_JHYoon.”

Jeonghan feel excited and happy when Hoshi finally answer his question, and what’s with the cute comment, “i just got notice by Hoshi-nim!!” He screamed that by the way.

Finally Hoshi is done with all the food ( he ravage all) , at the end of the video he tell all subscriber that he will have a live event next week, and also he will pick the best question from today Q & A, they will be a special price, all of it will he announce in his IG tomorrow (“don’t forget to subscribe guys, love u”).

Jeonghan is anxious, he don’t know why, but since Hoshi announce they will be a special gifts for the best  question, he just get anxious, he want to win, and he want to get that attention again (it’s like Notice me Senpai feeling u know). So Jeonghan wait, he keep on refresh his IG feed since morning , bcoz well he dont want to get leave behind if it’s about Hoshi “the tiger” nim, his been obsessed, and he don’t know why (well he know, and he can elaborate but people gonna be boring, because basicly he just gushing how cool,cute,beautiful Hoshi is).

Just when Jeonghan need to pee (and no, his not the type, who bring his phone to the bathroom, not like his friend Mingyu “the germ”) his phone notification ring, and that come from Hoshi-nim IG (thanks for IG notification btw). So Jeonghan is late about 3 minutes to open the notif, and when he open it up, Hoshi Just upload a video to his page.

“You guys must be wondering who;s the winner from my Q&A session, i would like to thanks for all your attention btw, i just pick the best question in my opinion, for the winner congratz, and for my other subscribers just wait for your turn” . and then another video is uploaded in his IG feed

“1004_JHYoon, congratulation!!! Your gift is i dududuuduududu!! I will give u the opportunity to have a dance lesson session by me, in my studio!!! And an opportunity to be my guest in one of my video, hope u like the prize and see u soon *wink*”

Jeonghan collapse to ground, take a pilow and scream. (Oh he brag about meeting his idol all the time after that)


Hai guys!! sorry for not updating ;(

i've just been recovering from my "fangirl" disease..hehehe SVT just come to my country and i still can't not recover even after a week. (i can touch Jeonghan and Mingyu is so nice, this noona is weak)

this story has been in my draft for almost half month,but i just finish thing up today, still not satisfied with the end, so i think they will be a sequel for this one,but probably not in the near future

Thank u so much for subscribing, and please guys i need some feedback,so if u can comment it will be nice^^

as usual please don't mind the grammar error and typo..Love u guys!!