RAIN (JeongCheol)

Drabble Collection of Jeonghan

RAIN (one shoot, 484 words)

Yoon Jeonghan hates rain

No he loathed it will all his heart, why can the sky just be sunny all the time?

Sure mankind need water all the time but not this many at the same time right??

Jeonghan is standing in front of a convenience store now, try to shield himself from a sudden rain,well it probably not a sudden rain, he just doesnt pay enough attention for weathercast...

“, why you have to pouring down now rain!!, can u just wait for another 30 minutes?? I mean i just do my hair for God Sake!!

It takes more than 30 minutes for Jeonghan to dry and style his hair, well for a guy he has a unique bob hair, that fall right at the his jaw, and its need extra attention..and the rain will put his effort to  to nothing. And plus is just 15 minutes after he leaves his house the weather take turn to the worse..great!!

Jeonghan had an appointment with his friend Seungkwan at one of the mall in the city center, he had a plan to buy a new shoes, his favorite brand, that just got relese yesterday. He feel so happy today waking up, but now this Rain ruined everything

Jeonghan keep on standing in front of the store for almost 10 minutes, he really hope that the rain will stop very soon, but the sky didn’t show any sign that it will get over soon. He really regret his decision not to take his tiny umbrella with him..why God??

He keep on frowning his face towards the sky, when  someone came to shield himself beside him, but because Yoon Jeonghan believe if he keep on frowning and cursing towards the sky, probably sky will put some mercy on him and stop the rain. He didnt put any attention to the man beside him until.

“Jeonghan?”

Jeonghan moves his head towards the sound that call his name, and he gaps (internally) because the sound that call his names is belong to Choi Seungcheol, a very y and dripping wet because of the rain Choi Seungcheol

A long time crush of Jeonghan, since he was in Junior High until they graduated and go seperate way, Seungcheol that makes puberty much more berable , because he just perfect in Jeonghan eyes

Well this crush of course just one sided, Jeonghan never really tell his feeling towards the said man, and he think he will get over this stage of crush after they graduate and never really meet with each other afterwards.

“Seungcheol?, Choi Seungcheol?”

The man beside him gives him a bright smile (while he still dripping with water,and oh God he wear a white t shirt that now dreched)

Yoon Jeonghan hates rain, well not so much now...he hopes the rain will not stop until at least he exchange number with Seungcheol..u know for keeping up..

:)