D3- Gaming/ Watching a Movie

30 Days with SunDae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 3 is ready, I went with the gaming option, since when I tried to write the movie one it kept trying to come out too much like the movie part in "SunDae Stories".  Hope you like it, this is my favorite one so far I think. I also tried something new and wrote it in first person, just cuz I think it coming from one person's point of view made it funnier.

Word count- 198

 

                I let myself into the apartment, after receiving no answer to the doorbell and knocking, worried about Daesung’s well being.  It wasn’t like him to be late for our morning workout, and now he wasn’t answering his door or calls and texts from me or our trainer.

 

                After not finding him in the main parts of his apartment I made my way to his bedroom to see if he was still asleep.  The sight that met my eyes when I crossed the threshold made me shake my head in disbelief.  My love was sprawled on his bed in front of his laptop, completely absorbed in whatever he was doing.  Food, drink and snack containers were laying discarded everywhere on the bed and night table, his cellphone sat on the stack of books on the dresser, blinking and vibrating away, completely disregarded.  It was then that he looked up, noticing my presence.

 

                “Hey, Youngbae hyung, com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter