D-17 Spooning

30 Days with SunDae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short and sweet, not much else to say.

Word Count- 167

                Youngbae hummed happily as Daesung squeezed his body into the space between his back and the couch he was spread out on.  He slid forward a bit to give the larger man a little more room.   “What do you want to watch?” he asked as he felt arms snake around his middle to pull him up close against his dongsaeng’s muscular body.

 

                “Whatever you were watching when I came in is fine,” Dae murmured, his breath causing tingles on Bae’s neck.  “I don’t want to distract you.”

 

                Youngbae huffed at that statement, since as the words escaped Daesung’s lips, his fingers had begun to make an exploratory path along Bae’s body.  “We can take care of those needs later tonight, Jagi,” promised Youngbae as he brought the exploring hand to his lips to place a kiss on the palm.  “Right now I just want to lay here in your arms.”  He placed the hand back around his middle and curled back into Dae’s warm body behind him.

 

I want to write something longer for one of the first 15 chapters. I will do the same for the second half as well, when I finish.  plz tell me in chapters 1-15 which would you like to see something longer written for?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter