D13- Eating Ice Cream

30 Days with SunDae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow, sorry I got behind guys, I was not feeling well.  To make up for it, the Day 14 post I made ty *o*. Anyways this one takes place shortly after D3 when YB walked in on Dae having a 2 day gaming binge.

Word Count- 215

                The two men grinned conspiratorially at each other as they sat in the small booth in the back of the ice cream parlor.  “You know Dae if Hwangssabu finds out that I let you skip our work out not only to play video games but then went with you to have ice cream for breakfast, I am going to be in huge trouble,”  Youngbae whined a bit as he shook his head in dismay.  He wasn’t really upset, as both of them knew they would have to work harder to make up for their breakfast choice. 

 

                They both knew that if the personal trainer knew they would have to work that much harder.  Daesung especially given the amount of empty junk food containers that Bae had seen strewn around Dae’s bedroom after he interrupted his two day Minecraft binge.

 

                “Totally worth it, Jagi,” Daesung declared as he grinned hugely around a large bite of melon ice cream.

 

                “I guess we are about to find out just how true that is,” Youngbae laughed, pointing with his spoon towards the man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter