D12- Making Out

30 Days with SunDae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well this one is a bit short, but if I went any further it would have been 6 pages, much to long for a drabble.  Nothing to risqué, pretty much just pg-13 stuff.  I think so anyway.  Will do a more nc-17 bit soon, should I keep to the drabble length or make it as long as the boys want it to be?

Word Count- 151

                Daesung looked into the lust darkened eyes of the man before him as he ran his thumb along the edge of Bae’s angular jawline.  Throwing a leg over Youngbae’s lap, Dae sat so that he straddled the other’s lap one knee on each side of his hips, effectively holding him down. 

 

                From there Dae took his time placing kisses up and down the sides of his neck, and along the collarbone, before placing a kiss on each of the letters of the tattoo just below after tracing each one with his finger.  Passion, so much meaning in the word that his lover chose.  Private meaning as well as what their fans could guess at.   Daesung enjoyed each moan that his actions caused. 

 

                Finally relenting, Dae gave in and lowered his lips to the neglected ones in front of him, this time eliciting a sigh as well as another lust filled groan. 

Sorry for any mistakes, haven't edited this yet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter