D24- Making Up Afterwards, D25- Gazing Into Each Other’s Eyes

30 Days with SunDae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D24- Making Up Afterwards

Whew, so glad I got to make things better with them. The ending is a bit abrupt, but only because if I didn't end it there, it would have gone on for 3 more pages.  Making them fight is just too hard on me.  Either way. I'm still really happy about how these two turned out.  I may use something very similar to this in the future.

Word Count -522

                Daesung closed the door to his apartment as quietly as possible when he returned.  It had been several hours since he had left, and he was uncertain as to what he would find.  Walking into the darkened living room, he was relieved to find that it appeared Youngbae had at least gone to the bedroom.  Dae hoped that he had actually gone to bed and gotten some sleep.  He felt guilty enough for his part in their argument.  He could have tried to understand his boyfriend’s point of view, but instead he had adamantly refused to listen to or even alleviate Bae’s fears.  The stress of the group’s tenth anniversary events had been taking its toll on everyone’s emotions and now his relationship as well.  He walked quietly back to the bedroom determined to repair the damage, what he found when he got there plummeted his guilt to an even lower level.

 

                His hyung had indeed fallen asleep, but not in the bed.  He was seated cross-legged on the floor with his head resting on the side of the mattress.  A glance around the room showed what appeared to be an attempt by Youngbae to gather his belongings from the room, the closet was open, drawers pulled out, and a pile of clothing and other items had already been collected on the bed.  The guilt just kept piling on, he had left allowing Bae to think that he wanted to break up.  The sight of his boyfriend’s puffy tearstained face was just about enough to break his heart.

 

                Sinking down to the floor next to him, Daesung brushed a stray hair from Youngbae’s face, the movement and touch being enough to stir him from his sleep.  “Hey there, Baby,” Dae murmured, not wanting to startle the other, who still seemed to be a bit of an emotional wreck.

 

                “Daesung-ah, please,” whispered Youngbae.  “Ca… can you just hold me, just for a little wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter