D16- During Their Morning Ritual(s)

30 Days with SunDae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite my best efforts, this one wanted to be longer than it is supposed to be. Gave up fighting it.  Hopefully it's length makes up for it being a bit late. Was very sick last night when I usually post, still not feeling well.  So I went for an anti-routine morning,  I had something more routine started but this one flowed easier.

Word Count- 414

                Youngbae walked carefully into the bedroom, so as to not spill the hot beverage he was carrying.  He placed the drink on the nightstand before sitting on the edge of the bed to Daesung’s arm.  “Time to wake up, sleepyhead,” he murmured.  He couldn’t help but chuckle as Dae grunted and pulled the covers over his head to block the sun.  Both of them, the one shining brightly through the window and the one trying to rouse him from the bed.

 

                “But we don’t have to work out today, why are you waking me so early, Bae-ya?” Daesung whined from under the covers. He poked an eye out as Youngbae responded.

 

                “I like our mornings off together, Jagi.  I thought we could take our shower early and go for a walk along the river this morning.” 

 

                “Mmm, that does sound nice,” Dae agreed.  “Why don’t you start the water and I will be r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter