D28- Doing Something Ridiculous

30 Days with SunDae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry this is a bit late, anyway hope you enjoy.

Word Count- 173

                “Yay, Hyung! You won!” Yelled Daesung excitedly, jumping up and down, waving his arms.  Youngbae was grateful he had worn a face mask which helped hide his reddened cheeks.  It was late which helped as well.

 

                 Fortunately it was raining, the streets partially flooded, which kept most paparazzi and VIP’s from gathering outside, though admittedly they would get a big thrill from it, and it’s not like it could cause a scandal or anything.  It was just highly embarrassing.  But his lover was bored inside watching their leader have Seungri sing the same thing over and over again, so he had pulled Youngbae outside with a smirk on his face.

 

                “Come on Bae-ya, hyung, let’s go again! I want the red one this time,” said Daesung as he ran down the sidewalk to meet him. 

 

                “Okay Daesung-ah, whatever you want,” smiled Youngbae as he bent over to pluck the red and yellow rubber ducks from the gutter they were floating in and take them to the start line drawn further up the sidewalk.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter