HKS 9

If Only

-NOBODY'S POV-

-At the clinic-

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm here to see a girl who fell down before the break", TOP says to the nurse,

"Which girl?"  the nurse ask, "Small girl with blonde hair" TOP replies. "She's taking a rest. it's better not to disturb her." the nurse explains, "Ah, I see. well, can you give this to her? Please say it's from TOP." TOP hands a small green box to the nurse, "Yeah sure. I'll do that." replies and put the box on the corner of her office table. 

"Gamsahamnida. I'll come back later, so I'll see you later." TOP says as he leaves the room. "This girl is so lucky. There are a lot of handsome boys rotating around her. Well, she's pretty too." The nurse whispers to herself as she put the box next to Hyoyeon's head.

 

-At the auditorium-

"Hyung, did you know?" Kyuhyun asks Donghae, "Know what?" Donghae asks, "Hyoyeon is on the clinic. She fell down right on her ." Kyuhyun says as he giggles a little bit, "Really? What don't I know that? When did she fell down?" Donghae ask Kyuhyun, "On the break, and a freshmen had to carry her to the clinic. They look good together." Kyuhyun says and touches Donghae's shoulder lightly. "Mwo!? Look good together? You crazy. Hold my camera." Donghae gives his camre to Kyuhyun and rushes to the clinic.

"Yah. Where is he going? He needs to take freakin pictures of the program!" Sungmin asks Kyuhyun, "He's going to see Hyoyeon on the clinic. I'll take the pictures don't worry." Kyuhyun replies as he starts to take picture. "Don't take too much picture of Seohyun okay. We need to be fair when we post the pictures on SNS. Not like sports day. It's mostly Seohyun." Shindong says as he put his arm around Kyuhyun shoulder, "What. She's too pretty I can't help it." Kyuhyun answers as he touches his neck, "Just confess already." Shindong whispers, "No. Not yet. I'll find the right time hyung. Just mind your own business now. Go. They need you on the stage." Kyuhyun says as he pushes Shindong on to the stage.

 

-At the Clinic-

"Annyeonghaseyo ms. Kang. I'm here to see Kim Hyoyeon." Donghae says as he enters the clinic panting. "Woah why are you in such hurry Donghae. She's not going anywhere don't worry." the nurse replies, "But, she's still resting. I think she's sleeping." the nurse adds, "I'm just going to see her. Not going to disturb her. I promise ms. Kang." Donghae answers, "Okay. be really quiet okay. She's not the only one resting there." Ms. Kang says, and Donghae nods and opens the curtains.

"Ah my poor Hyoyeon. I'm sorry I wasn't the one who was there to take care of you." Donghae whispers a to Hyoyeon's left ear, "Take care. I'll come back on lunch." Donghae says as he looks at the sleeping Hyoyeon. But, he notices the green box. "What's this?" Donghae murmurs, "It's neatly wrapped. And with Hyoyeon's favourite color." Donghae continues as he checks the box. 

"Ms. Kang, thank you for letting me visit Hyoyeon. I really appreciate it. But, I wonder is the green box for Hyoyeon?" Donghae asks, "Yes. A guy came here before you. Big tall handsome guy. I think he's on the same level as you. He ask me to give Hyoyeon that box." Ms. Kang replies as she stops writing on her book, "The guy's name is TOP."  Ms. Kang adds. "What? TOP? Can you please not tell Hyoyeon that he came. And I'll take care of the box. Thank you. Please don't tell Hyoyeon about that." Donghae exclaims as he goes to Hyoyeon's bed and take the box. "But don't you think that's not polite?" Ms. Kang says, "No. It's polite to him. Thank you Ms. Kang. I'll see you around." Donghae says as he winks and leaves the clinic.

 

-Outside the Auditorium-

"Yah Kwon Yuri what should we do? TOP is not back yet. Should we check the clinic?" Sooyoung asks Yuri nervously, "No need to bother. Hyoyeon is probably sleeping. The nurse wont let him go there." Yuri replies as she pats Sooyoung's back, "Okay then. Should we tell Donghae to keep eyes on TOP?" Yuri says, "Yeah probably that would be a good idea." Sooyoung answers. Then the two turns around and,

"Don't bother telling me. I'm always going to take care of Hyoyeon." Donghae says, "Ah oppa. We're so glad you came." Yuri says, "Sooyoung told TOP Hyoding is on the clinic, I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen." Yuri adds, "yah jinjja. I can't believe I have a friend like you. I lost words to even back up from my back stabbing friend." Sooyoung says as she moves around a lot. "It's okay. I will always take care of Hyoyeon. Even when you guys don't ask for it." Donghae says. 

"Yah. Kim Hyoyeon is really like to have you oppa." Sooyoung says, "Yes. I'm jealous of her." Yuri adds, "Yah you guys have Kangin and Heechul to take care of you guys." Donghae says as he leaves, "Yah oppa. Stop saying nonsense!" The both girls shouts.

 

-Inside the Auditorium-

Donghae enters the auditorium and start to scan the auditorium, 'ah there it is' Donghae walks slowly to the seniors section, and whispers to the guy seating at the end of the row.

"You just can't stop hurting her don't you. I told you last time. STOP seeing her." He whispers and grip the guy's shoulder. "So what? Should I listen to your words? Who are you? I'm not scared of you. I like her. and I WILL GET her back." The guy answers, "She doesn't need an in her life." Donghae replies while clenching his teeth.

The guy stand up, "I'm telling you. She likes me and I like her. And I'm going to be with her again soon." He confidently whispers to Donghae, "This is where you are wrong. She USED to like you. Not anymore. TOPssi." Donghae whispers and smirks and leaves the guy standing.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my dear readers!

I'm back ^^

I'm very sorry for the verry late update. I have just survived the roughest time of my life. But I'm expecting more to come.

So be patient to wait for my updates kekekeke

But do know, I have the courage to write and update because of you guys my dearest readers.

And I will try to update as often as I could. JUST for you guys.

And are you guys enjoying Hyoyeon's solo? Please do leave you thoughts about the comeback.

Saranghamnida!! ^^~