HKS 5

If Only

(Clinic)

When Sehun enters the clinic, he searches for a bed, and there are four beds but the available ones are the ones near the nurse’s desk and at the very end of the room. Sehun puts Hyoyeon to the clinic’s bed that’s located near to the nurse bed, “Excuse me, can you check her condition? She fell on her , and it seems like it pains her to walk.” Sehun says to the nurse, “Ah arasso, you have to wait here while I’ll on check her.” The nurse says as she goes to leaving Sehun at the nurse’s desk. “How do you feel? And how can you fall down on your ?” nurse asks letting a small laugh as she gestures Hyoyeon to change her position facing sideway in the direction of the nurse’s desk, “I think my feet went numb the moment I fell down, it’s still quiet hurtful now but not as before. And I fell down because the guy over there was trying to copy Michael Jackson and bumped into me.” Hyoyeon explains in annoyance. “Oh I see,” the nurse laughs a little, “Your is not severely injured,” the nurse goes to the refrigerator and take an ice pack, “but you’ll need to hold this ice pack to your .” The nurse says as she hands Hyoyeon the ice pack, “Ahh, okay. Gamsahamnida.” Hyoyeon says, and the nurse smiles and goes back to her desk. “She’s okay. It looks like she’s in shock tho. She’ll need some rest. You can go in if you want to. But,” the nurse says as she search through her desk, “here’s some candy. Give this to her. This might cheer her up. And don’t forget to say sorry to her.” The nurse says as she gives Sehun some wrap-up candies with a smile. “Uh. Oh. Ga-gamsahamnida.” Sehun stutters as he takes the candies and bows. “Excuse me,” Sehun says as he grabs the curtain that separates the nurse’s desk and the beds, “Can I come in?” Sehun asks, “Ah ne.” Hyoyeon says as she tries to sit, but fails, “Eh, you don’t need to sit. Just lay like that.” Sehun says as he gently holds Hyoyeon’s shoulder to help her to be on her resting position again, making Hyoyeon smiles. “You’re cute when you smiles.” Sehun whispers to himself as he sits down at the end of Hyoyeon’s feet, “What did you say?” Hyoyeon asks looking down at him, “Oh it’s nothing. Anyway, I’m sorry that I bumped into you and make you like this.” Sehun says as he looks directly at Hyoyeon’s eyes, “here’s some candy. Hope this can cheer you up.” Sehun gives the candies to Hyoyeon, “Gomawoyo. I’ve never seen you before, are you a freshman?” Hyoyeon asks as she opens one of the candies and eats it, “Yeah I’m a freshman. Looks lie you’re not a freshman. Are you a senior or sophomore?” Sehun asks, “I’m a sophomore.” Hyoyeon says making the younger boy’s mouth slightly open as he nods.

“Hyoyeonahh!” Some girls shout, “Ssshhhh! Be quiet! This is a clinic not a public place.” The nurse tells the girls, “Ah ne. We’re sorry.” They reply, “’Ah unnie you’re here. Are you okay?” Seohyun rushes to Hyoyeon, “Where does it hurts? Are you badly injured?” Tiffany rushes to Hyoyeon as well, “Aniya. I’m okay.” Hyoyeon says trying to make her friends (more like sisters) less worried, “The nurse said it’s not badly injured, but she’s in shock, so she’ll have to get some rest.” Sehun explains to the girls, “And um, excuse me, who are you?” Sunny asks, Hyoyeon closes her eyes and sighs. “Are you the one who make our Hyoyeon like this?” Sooyoung adds, “Ah ne. I’m really sorry. I bumped into her.” Sehun explains as he stands up and bows, “Aniyo its okay Sehunssi.” Hyoyeon lets out her words while pointing her hand as if she is patting Sehun, “I think you should go back to your friends. You said to your friend before you’ll see them soon.” Hyoyeon suggest with a smile, “Ah ne. I think I should go now. Once again I’m very sorry sunbaenim.” Sehun says and bows then later smile and left the room. “Yah why do you guys scares him like that?” Hyoyeon says raising a tone a bit with her eyes widening, “He make you fall down unnie. Why are you getting mad at us? Hish.” Yoona replies in an annoyed tone, “But’s still he’s a dongsaeng pabodeul. What if he’ll think that we are the scary sunbanims.” Hyoyeon says gesturing ‘quotation marks’ when she mentioned scary. “It’s okay. It’s not like they’re the only dongsaeng this batch. Ah yeoksi, do you have feelings for him?” Taeyeon asks as she raises her eyebrows making the other girls to gasp. “Haha. Are you crazy? Do you want to get hit?” Hyoyeon chokes while she talks, “Girls be quiet please.” The nurse warns them, “It’s not that I like him or anything. It’s just that I owe him.” Hyoyeon explains with her tone slightly lower tone. “Mwo? You owe him? Do you fell on your or your head?” Sooyoung says raising her tone but while whispering, “Yah Kwon Yuri. You said he bumped into her right? And she fell on her right? But why does she owe him? Are you sure she feel on her and not her head?” Sooyoung grabs Yuri to move near her, “Aniyo. Jinjja ya. Choding fell on her . Maybe her functions as her head too.” Yuri says as she removes Sooyoung hand. “Hey you two. Do you know that I’m right here? Do you think I’m crazy?” Hyoyeon says widening her her eyes to the two girls, “I owe him because of,” When Hyoyeon is about to finish her sentence, the bell rings, signaling the students to get back to the auditorium. “It’s because of this.” Hyoyeon says as she closes her eyes and points her hand to the ceiling. “I don’t get you Hyo. I think you should go to the hospital.” Tiffany says as she pats Hyoyeon’s shoulder. “You all thing I’m crazy? Hish what kind of friends are you guys.” Hyoyeon says with a sad face and sand tone, “what I’m trying to say is, he get me out of the boring activity of today. Sitting in the auditorium is so boring.” Hyoyeon says as she winks at them. Then the second bell rings, “Students who don’t need anything in here please go back to the audtirium.” The nurse tells them as she opens the door. “Yah choding you’re so lucky” Yuri says, “Go now. You don’t want Heejun sonsaengnim to punish you because of late. Send my greetings to him.” Hyoyeon smiles sarcastically to the girl while waving her hand. Then the girls leave the clinic in shock, “Gamsahamnida.” They all say with a bow then leave the clinic.

HYO”S POV

‘About damn time. Now I can sleep with peace.’ Hyoyeon says to herself and then fell asleep.

­-SEHUN”S POV-

So I’m walking back to the auditorium, I’m guessing that all of the students are already inside the auditorium again since the hallway is very quiet. ’why is she so small? She’s not heavy at all. She’s actually cute really cute kekeke, and even though she’s a year older, she looks younger than most of the girls in my batch. Kekekeke I’m curious about her.’ Just after he’s talking to himself, Kai rushes with a girl on his back and another girl following them. What’s that?’ I thought to myself. ‘Ah should I follow hyung? Seems like he’s going to the clinic. If I follow him, I can see Hyoyeon noona again. Kekeke ’ I think while smiling.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong ! ^^

Here's a new chapter. Hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it ^^

I can't wait to watch Hyo's oerformance this wed. I know you guys are too ^^ And have you vote for her in the polls, if you don't, then go vote on this links::

1. http://auditionzine.com/4533

2. tv.mnet.com/web/poll/deatil.m?svySeq 

Have a nice day, and don't forget to always be positive just like our Hyo ^^

Don't forget to subscribe and leave comments ^^

Saranghanda, Bbbuingdongg^^~