HKS 4

If Only

After all of the members of the student’s council introduced themselves, the principal take over the mic.

Annyeonhaseyo. I’m your principal, Kangta imnida.” He says as he bows and smiles; the principal is well known around Korea because he’s the youngest principal all around Korea, and has a lot of talents, and is a very good-looking man. “I’m happy to see all the new students here, and of course the sophomores and the seniors. As the principal of this school, and as a parent, I’d like to welcome all of you to Appleby International School. It’s such an honor to the school to see a lot of new faces and talented-people in this school.” The principal says as he smiles brightly and claps his hand.

-an hour had passed, but the principal is still talking-

“Wow it’s true then. That this school’s principal is no joke handsome.” Victoria says, “True that. I always hear that, but I thought he couldn’t be that handsome. Because you know how principals basically looks like.” Luna says, “Yes he’s handsome, but he’s boring. Yah, I need to go to the toilet, can you accompany me unnie?” Krystal asks Amber with aegyo, “Yah stop showing me your aegyo. They don’t work for me anymore. I’m not going with you.” Amber covers Krystal’s face with her hand. “Heish stop it. I’ll go with you Krys. I want to pee. Let’s go.” Luna says as she separates Krystal and Amber. “Indeed, you’re the best unnie” Krystal says as she blows a kiss to Luna.

“Hey girls, I’m going outside for awhile. I’m tired of listening to the principal’s speech.” Hyoyeon says as she settles her hair, “Choding, I’m coming with you.” Yuri says as she ties her hair to a ponytail. Then the two girls stand up and go outside of the auditorium.

“Ah he’s boring.” Sehun yawns while resting his head to Suho’s shoulder. “Let’s have some fresh air outside. Hyung, let’s go.” Sehun says as he stands and grabs Suho’s wrist, “Yah outside where exactly? We’re new to this school, we don’t know the places.” Suho let go of Sehun’s hand when they’re outside of the auditorium, “I don’t know where, but it’s boring inside. The principal talks a lot, almost like my father.” Sehun explains, then walks around the hallway of the school, “Hyung, when we’re seniors, I want us to be the student council, like those seniors, but better.” Sehun says as he walks backward looking at Suho who’s actually behind him, “Yeah. We’ll be the best student council the school could ever had.” Suho smiles at Sehun. Sehun keeps walking backward and

*bumps*

“Aishh. Jinjja. Ahh it hurst.” Sehun and Suho’s eyes widened as they sees a blonde girl with her friend, but the blonde girl is on the ground, scratching her , “Omoo, are you okay?” the blonde girl’s friend asks, “Oh, I’m sorry. Are you okay?” Sehun asks as he reaches out his hand to help the blonde girl, “Aish. You should have walk properly. You’re not Michael Jackson, stop walking backward.” The girl replies, “Ah my hurts so bad. I don’t think I can walk.” She says as she tries to stand, “Ah, I’m so sorry let me help you.” Sehun says as he takes the girl’s hand, and carry her to the clinic. “Aish I don’t mean that you should carry me, pabo.” The girl murmur, “What’s that?” Sehun asks, “Ah no, it’s nothing. Thank you anyway.” The girl replies, “Hyoyeonah, I’ll go and tell the others okay. We’ll meet you at the clinic.” The girl’s friend, Yuri, says, “Oh oke. See you there.” The blond girl replies, “Ah so your name is Hyoyeon.” Sehun says and the girl nods, “Sehunah should I accompany you to the clinic or?” Suho shouts, “It’s okay hyung. Just wait for me in the auditorium. I’ll be there soon.” Sehun shouts back, “Ah so your name is Sehun.” Hyoyeon says, “Uh yes.” Sehun smiles. “What an odd introduction” Hyoyeon murmur, “What’s that?” Sehun asks as he looks at Hyoyeon’s eyes, “Ah aniyeyo. It’s nothing.” Hyoyeon answers as she looks away.

-Break bell rings-

When the two people are on their way, students have their break, and Sehun carrying Hyoyeon make a scene to the whole school in front of the auditorium. “Aish, it’s break. Can you walk faster? The whole school is staring at us.” Hyoyeon says as she grabs Sehun’s collar and hides her face by sticking her face to Sehun’s chest, “Ah why are you so cute?” Sehun smiles as he whispers to Hyoyeon making their face an inch away. “Mwo?! Aish just walk faster!” Hyoyeon shouts with a shock face and pinches Sehun’s neck.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jajjan!! Here's the new update.

I don't have a permanent schedule of updating tho hehehehe. It's because I'm preparing for my school T_T

Please enjoy reading my fanfic, and don't forget to subscribe if you like it ^^

Don't forget to always support Hyoyeon. Have a nice day ^^~

Gamsahamnida! Saranghae ^^~ Bbuindongg ^^~