HKS 1

If Only

HYO’S POV

Today is the first day of school after summer break. It’s so heartbreaking that holiday is over, but I’m happy because I can reunite with my girls again. This year I’ll be a sophomore in high school, so it’s pretty much awkward cause since the senior are the ones who will be dealing with the school orientation for the freshman, us the sophomores are just gonna sit and stare until the end of school time for the next three days.

So as usual, I drive my own car to school. I don’t have driver’s license yet, so I have to be smart whenever I’d drive without my driver. For example to make me taller I’d sit on a pillow; to make me look old, I’d use sunglasses. (Kekekeke I got that tips from Taeyeon unnie.)

 

-Arrive at school parking lot-

 

Oh Hyoyeonaa!!Taeyon shouts with baby voice walking towards my direction, Oh, nuguseyo? Do I know you? I ask in return with an annoyed voice. Yah! I’m your cute big sister how can you ask such question.Taeyon answers back a little bit shouting her with normal voice, You know I can’ stand aegyo, it makes me want to scratch the road.” I answer back as I stop in my place and wait for her to come to me. Yah serious girl, it’s fun to do aegyo sometimes. I bet when you have boyfriend you will be the one who uses aegyo all the time.Taeyeon says as she punches my shoulder hard. Aish jinjja! You acted so cutely before and now you turn into a boxer. And what makes you think like that?I reply with a sarcastic tone, Just wait. I know that day will come, and when it comes, you’ll have to treat me shopping.Taeyon answers back as she crosses her arms, and we both continue to walk to our school.

As we arrive at our school’s gate, Seohyun and Sooyoung are already there waiting for us. Woah unnies are early today.” Seohyun says as she holds my hand, They are always like that maknaeya, on the first day of school they’d come early, but after that, it’s a miracle they won’t miss the first subject in the morning.”  Sooyoung reply to Seohyun as she links her arm with Taeyeon’s arm. We are not a morning person ever since we were a baby, I think that explains why.” Taeyeon reply with a straight tone, Why are you two still outside? It’s the first day of school, you should be hunting for cute and handsome freshman.” I ask with a curious tone, Don’t worry Hyonie the other girls are on that. We missed you guys so much that’s why we decided to wait for you guys on the main gate.” Sooyoung says as she gives ma a wink. So the four of us enter our school, which is crowded with freshman here and there. We walk directly to the school’s canteen to meet the rest of the girls.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyaaa the first chapter is here :) I'm sorry my English and my writing is not good huhuhu :(( I'll try to improve my writing :)

Don't forget to subscribe or even upvote ^^~

And don't forget to support our dancing queen <3

For Mnet Hit The Stage

1. http://auditionzine.com/4533

2. tv.mnet.com/web/poll/deatil.m?svySeq   - for this link you need to log in with CJ ONE account, facebook, twitter, and kakao. It'll be better if you can vote with all of the account as many as possible. hehehe.

 

Kamsahamnida ~.~ Bbuing ^^~