HKS 6

If Only

-SEHUN”S POV-

As I’m about to make a turn, I saw Chanyeol and Kyungsoo running towards me, “Sehunah!!” they shout,  “What took you so long? We’re worried about you. We thought she told the administrator or what, and that you’re on the suspension room.” They say as they stand in front of me panting, “Heeii why would you guys think like that?”  I explain with an unbelievable tone, placing my hands on the two boys’ shoulder, “I just drop her to the clinic and rest for a while since its break time.” I say as the three of us walk back to the auditorium. ‘Ah why does these two boys have to come. I can’t go back to the clinic. What if they’d have butterflies on their stomach when they see Hyoyeon noona. I should go back to the auditorium then, maybe on lunch I’ll drop by the clinic.’ I sigh and smile alone on our way back, but I realize the two of them is not paying attention at me.

(Clinic) –NOBODY’S POV-

Luna, Kai, and Krystal enter the clinic, “Put her there!” Luna directs Kai, “Ah ne.” Kai follows Luna’s direction, “Ah what happen to her?” The nurse asks as she rushes to them, “I don’t know why ma’am, awhile ago we were on the toilet and she said she was dizzy then her face went pale and she just passed out.” Luna explains to the nurse, “Ah I see wait for awhile okay” then the nurse goes to the cabinet near her desk, “Is it okay that I leave?” Kai asks Luna, “Ah ne, of course. Thank you for helping. Thank you very much.” Luna says as she bows couple of times, “Ne. no problem.” Kai bows back and leaves the clinic.

 

-KAI’S POV-

‘Wait, isn’t that the girl that Sehun carried awhile ago?’ I think to myself, I go back to the clinic to see the girl that’s sleeping on the bed nearest to the nurse’s desk, and then go outside again. ‘What happen to her? Did Sehun tripped her or what? She looks so deep in peace when she sleeps. Cute.’ I say to myself slightly smiling, while walking back to the auditorium.

 

(Clinic) –NOBODY’S POV-

“Here put this oil on her forehead and stomach, I’ll take some medicine.” The nurse hands Luna the oil and gets back to the cabinet she was searching through awhile ago, “Ne.” Luna answers back and does exactly what the nurse tells her. After a couple of times rubbing the oil to Krystal’s forehead and stomach, Krsytal finally opens her eyes, “Ah unnie. Where is this? Why am I here?” Krystal let out her words, “We’re on the clinic. You passed out awhile ago.” Luna answers, “Ah unnie mianhae. It must be hard for you to got me here.” Krystal apologize with a smile, “Do you think I’m a wonder woman? I can’t get you here. I ask a boy’s help.” Luna explains, “Ah jinjja. I thought like that at first too kekeke.” Krystal laughs a little, “Then, where’s that boy?” Krystal asks, “Oh he went back to the auditorium just a couple minutes ago.” Luna says as she looks at the door, “Do you remember his face? I want to say thank you to him.” Krystal says as she pulls the blanket to cover her body. “Yes I do. Just later okay. You need rest first.” After Luna talks, the nurse comes in, “here drink this.” The nurse says as she gives Krystal a cup of warm water and gestures Krystal to sit, Krystal changes her position to sitting and takes the cup with a smile and a slight nod, “How are you feeling right now?” The nurse asks as lift Krystal’s uniform and uses her stethoscope on Krystal’s stomach, “I feel weak right now.” Krystal says after she takes a zip of the cup, “Uh excuse me, is it okay if I leave now?” Luna asks to the nurse and Krystal, “Ah ne. You can leave now.” The nurse answers, and Krystal nods. “May I ask you a couple of questions?” The nurse smiles and Krystal just nods, “Do you eat you dinner last night?” The nurse asks, “Nope.” Krystal answers back, “How about your breakfast?” The nurse asks again, “Nope.” Krystal answers back, “Ah that’s why. Your gastric acid is increasing. That’s why you’re weak. Because your stomach is empty. You should eat something before coming to school young girl. Don’t diet too much.” The nurse explains, “Aniyo, that’s not the case. I tend to not eat whenever I’m stressed. And unfortunately last night, I was stressed so bad.” Krystal explains, “Ah. Be careful then. Here, drink this medicine and wait for me, I’m going to get you something to eat.” The nurse leaves the room, and Krystal drinks the pill and goes back to rest.

 

(Auditorium)

“So welcome back. Right now I’m going to introduce you to your administrators and teachers.” The principal continues his speech after all the students are seated. “So our administrators, the vice principal of student’s affairs is Moon Heejun sonnsengnim. The vice principal of academic’s affairs is Kim Jaejoong sonsengnim..” The principal call the names of the teachers and administrtors, as their names are being called the teachers and staff stands and bow then sit again.

“Sooyoungah, annyeong” a muscular, handsome, and brown-haired guy says as he grabs a chair and seats beside Sooyoung who is sitting at the end of the row, “Ah you scare me. What are you doing here oppa?” Sooyoung says in shock and try to sit upright again. “Just wanted to say hi.” The guy replied, “Really? Not looking for anyone?” Sooyoung asks raising one of her eyebrows, “Ah you really know me huh.” The guy smiles as he moves his chair closer to Soo’s, and Sooyoung smiles awkwardly in reply, “I was wondering, what happened to Hyo? Why did that guy had to carry her a while ago? That guy is a freshman right?” The guy asks nonstop, “Heish you really talks a lot for a guy.” Soo rolls her eyes, “Why do ask anyway? You playboy.” Soo adds then she turns herself making the guy facing her back, “Yah I’m just curious.” The guy firmly whispers to Soo, “Get lost. Go back to your place oppa.” Soo says as she faces the guy but then pushes the guy’s chair with all her power. The guy grabs her wrist, “I’m just asking. What happened to her? What’s hard to answer?” The guy with straight face, “Ah oppa stop, you are scary like that. She fell down that’s why.” Soo says, and then the guy let go of her hand making Soo to moan a little while touching her wrist, after that the guy sits facing forward quietly. Soo faces her friend beside her, Yuri, and then whispers to her something, making Yuri’s eyes wide open, “Oppa, what are you doing here?” Yuri asks as she moves her body a little bit forward and Soo moves backward a little, “She fell, and I’m not the one who carried her.” The guy murmurs but the girls know, “I need to see her.” The guy’s still talking to himself, “She’s in the clinic right?” The guy asks Soo and Yuri, “Oppa, what are going to do?” Yuri asks in concern, “I’m going to see her for a while.” He answers, “Are you crazy? Oppa don’t do that. She’s still hurt.” Soo says, “What? I just want to know how’s she doing.” He says as he stands, and Yuri grabs Soo’s shirt and Soo grabs the guy’s hand, “Yah TOP! Andwae!” Soo insists. The guy looks the two girls, frown his eyebrows, and shakes his hand making Soo’s grab loosen, then he goes out leaving the two girls behind with eyes widened and mouth slightly open.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong ^^

I apologize for the very late update, I'm kinda busy preparing myself (mentally and physically) ready for my university. There are just a lot of organizing and packing that I don't have time to update the story. Really sorry for that T.T

Well, I hope you guys enjoy the update, and please leave comment on what you think about my stories hehehe ^^

And, don't forget to spread positive vibes everyday just like our vitamin Hyo ^^