HKS 2

If Only

KAI’S POV

So today is the day, the day of my new chapter in life, high school. I’m cool with it since my boys are going to the same school with me. I’m actually a little bit hyped about going to this school, because the girls on the school I’m going is known to be pretty and stuff, the dance teacher is the best choreographer in the whole Korea, and they even invite foreign dancers to have a workshop at the school. The school I’m going to is the Appleby International School (AIS), from what I know, the school one of the many schools in Korea where the students’ parents are famous, rich, and respected in the whole Korea, and is also on the top five list of the most popular international schools.

On my first day of school, I drive my own car and I park it near to the main gate.

“Ah hyung!!” Sehun shouts as he rush towards me, “Big day huh. I can’t wait to see all of the girls inside. Kekekeke.” Sehun adds as he stands beside me with a big smile on his face. “We are going to study here. Not to look for girls. Besides your father must’ve already prepare your wife since the you went out off of your mother’s womb.” I say as I walk slowly going to the school’s auditorium. “Heish hyung, let me walk with you. And besides I can run away from my home and be with any girl I want.” Sehun the cute maknae answers, “Yeah like your father can’t find you.” I answers back as I slightly smack his shoulder.

We arrive at the auditorium; it was a long walk since the auditorium is on the 5th floor.

“Hey yaa pabodeul! Over here!” Kyungsoo hyung shouts as he waves his hand. I walk slowly towards their direction, where Sehun is already there when I take my 3rd step. “Hyung, why do you have to call us that. There are a lot of people here that knows me as the charismatic heir, not a fool.” Sehun whispers to Kyungsoo hyung. “Everyone can tell at first glance that you are a fool anyway.” I as I pat his shoulder.

 

NOBODY’S POV

“Annyeonghaseyo freshman! How are you all?” Leeteuk shouts, he is the program coordinator of the student council, he points the mic to the new students area. The sitting arrangements are, there are three rows, the middle row is for the freshman, and the sophomores and the rest of the seniors are on the sides of the freshman. “Let me introduce myself and my partner first. Annyeonghaseyo, Leeteuk imnida.” Leeteuk says as he bows 90-degree. “Annyeonghaseyo, Shindong imnida.” Shindong, who is also a program coordinator of the student council, introduce himself with a 90-degree bow.

“Representing the student council member, administrators, and the seniors and sophomores, we welcome you to the Appleby International School. And welcome to the first day of the student orientation.” Leeteuk and Shindong say in harmony.

 

--------------------------------------------

Thank you for subscribing and commenting :)

Please Don't forget to vote for our dancing queen in Mnet hit the stage^^

Gamsahamnida ^^ Bbuingdongg ^^~