HKS 3

If Only

“Our school orientation program will be for 3 days. On the first day we are going to hear welcome remark from our student council president, then some words from the principal of our school, and last there will be a presentation about everything you need to know about the school.” Leeteuk explains, “Ah ne that’s right Leeteukssi. And on the second day there will be a lot games for the freshman. But unlike the previous orientations, where only the freshman will be participating, for this year some of the sophomores and seniors will be participating as well. Aren’t you all excited?” Shindong says, and the seniors and sophomores sigh in return while the freshmen are all smiling. “Ohh sounds fun to me. I’m really looking forward for the second day, aren’t you all?” Leeteuk shouts pointing the mic towards the freshmen section. “And on the last day, you will be separated to your classrooms and get to know your new classmates and have an election for the class president.” Leeteuk adds, “Ah, but not yet studying right?” Shindong asks with aegyo to Leeteuk, “Of course no! All of us would have a small heart attack I guess if we start studying by then. Right?” Leeteuk answers back slightly laughing while looking at the administrators and teachers, and make all of the students slightly laugh. “So let’s welcome our president, Kim Heechul.” Leeteuk and Shindong say in harmony with a tremendous energy. “Yah, I can’t believe Heechul oppa is the president. He’s so childish.” Sunny says, “Yah don’t be like that, their programs are fun unlike Junsu oppa’s programs.” Sooyoung comments Sunny’s opinion.

Heechul stands in front of the podium as he holds the mic, “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m your student council president, Kim Heechul imnida.” Heechul says and bows his head, making all the new girls shout. “Ah it’s nice to see a lot of new faces in here. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is excited to start your high school year. I know that you guys will have a lot of memories here just like I did. The teachers and administrators are all nice so don’t be afraid of them. I want to keep my remark brief and clear, so I’m hoping that you guys can cooperate with us with all of our programs in the future, and welcome, the freshmen of Appleby International School year 2016.” Heecheul says and bows 90-degree. “And one thing, before starting today’s activities, I’d like to introduce my members of the student council. Please all of the member to come on stage.” Heecheul says as he smiles brightly, and one by one the members start to walk to the stage and form a straight line. “So starting from my vice president. Here you go” Heecheul says as he offers the mic to Siwon. “Annyeonghaseyo” Siwon bows, making all the new girls let out a gasp, “I’m Choi Siwon, and I’m the vice president of the student council.” Then he passes the mic, “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Ryeowook, and I’m the treasurer.” All of the new girls always sigh as one by one of them introduce themselves.

And the list of student council:

Kim Heechul: President

Choi Siwon: Vice president

Kim Ryeowook: Treasurer

Lee Sungmin: Secretary

Lee Sungmin: Vice secretary

Cho Kyuhyun & Yesung: Artists

Kang-In: PRO

Lee Donghae: Photographer

Shindong & Leeteuk: Program coordinators

Eunhyuk: Sergeant at arms

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong, hope you enjoy reading my story :)

Have a nice day everybody :)

 

Don't forget to vote for our dancing queen in Mnet's Hit The Stage :) < http://auditionzine.com/4533 >

Gamsahamnida ^^ Bbuingdongg ^^~