[SaTzu] Skinships

Beautiful Paradise『Twice One-Shot Stories』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [SaTzu] Skinships [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Sana stood there, watching her members interact with fans. People seems to not noticing her, so she just stood there, doing nothing.

She's been weird this fast few days, she don't eat anymore, she don't sleep, she don't talk to anyone, she never made an eye contact, it seems like she was dead but alive outside.

Members noticed their squirrel friend's actions, it's starting to worry them but they throw it away and focus on their fansigning event.

Fans starts to come up at stage, Sana just sign,sign,sign. She didn't talk to them nor made eye contact, Sana looked at the end of the table and sees the two maknae making hearts with their bare hands, smiling, laughing like the most unproblematic persons in the world. The scene made her feel sick, she unconsiously leaned on Momo's shoulder, holding her tummy and head.

"Momoring.."

Momo turned to see a pale Sana, she's getting skinny nowdays

"Omo, Sana-yah are you okay?"

"Tell Manager oppa, i'm going home please.." 

Momo nodded and let Sana put her head on the table as she call their manager.

Manager oppa quickly gone to Sana and assist her to the car

"Guys! I'm sorry to say that today, Sana-chan is not going to be part of this fansigning event due to the stomach and head ache, Please pray for her"

Momo said as she sat down worriedly in the chair.

 

Sana is on her room, laying down. Tons of blankets wrapped around her body, a compress on her stomach, wet towel on her forehead.

She just stared at the ceiling, remembering her co-member's interaction with her other co-members.

She thought why can't it be her? Why can't she be the one who she shared those skinships to? 

She doesn't understand this feeling but she hated it, she ing hated it. 

Sana felt that footsteps are coming on her way, soon she heard a knock.

"Come in!"

Slowly, 8 girls come inside of the room, filling it.

"Sana-ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter