[JihyoxEveryone] We Love You, Don't Forget That

Beautiful Paradise『Twice One-Shot Stories』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [JihyoxEveryone] We Love You, Don't Forget That [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Jihyo sighed, scrolling down and up at Twitter. She was busy stalking Onces at Twitter, until she saw a comment that offended her.  The tweet says, "Jihyo is so fat, Why is she on Twice?". She frowned. She puts lots of effort on dieting and maintaining a good body but her body just won't cooperate. She shrugged the tweet of and continued her stalking. 

She once again saw a offending tweet, "Jihyo isn't pretty, She ain't even a good leader". Her frown reached the floor, But they said I'm pretty and I think I lead the group very well. What did I do to deserve this? 

Her thought was interrupted by her Bunny eonnie, "Hey Jihyo ah! What'chu lookin' at?". Nayeon stole her phone off of her hands reading all of the words in the phone screen. The older girl looked at her, she stood up and put her hands on Jihyo's shoulder, "Hey, Don't get too affected by this comment Jihyo-ah. It isn't true, You're pretty, You take care of us very well". 

Jihyo remained silent, letting her eonnie continue her speech. Nayeon cupped Jihyo's face, "We love you, don't forget that" at  the same time, she kissed the Thomas like girl's forehead and happily sprint toward their shared room. 

The younger latter was left dumbfounded, Those words kept on repeating on her mind, "We love you, Don't forget that". How lucky she is to have a sisters that loves her as much as she do. She proceed on cleaning their dorm, She, Nayeon, Sana and Mina are left alone at the dorm, while the others have schedules. She went to clean their kitchen, then the maknae's room, then JeongMo's room, then their room. 

She open the door slightly, peeking her head over. She saw Sana sleeping and Nayeon listening to music. She wonder where was Mina. Jihyo shrugged the thought and rearranged their messy stuffs. After a few hours, she was finally done. She roamed her eyes around, feeling proud at herself. She put that GodJihyo smile on her face.

She felt a light tap on her shoulder, making her startled. "Holy mother of thomas god! You scared me Mina!"

Her penguin friend showed a apolegetic smile and hand over a cup of pure warm chocolate with marshmallows, "Hot Cocoa?". Jihyo smiled, taking the cup full of sweetness and muttering Thank you. Mina smiled and went to give Nayeon and Sana's cocoa. 

The Thomas like latter went to her bed, placing her cocoa on the night stand and collapsed on her own bed. Her eyes was about to close when she felt someone sat beside her. Opening one eye, she saw Mina smiling at her.

"Jihyo eonnie", The younger girl utterded. She hummed in response. She felt a weight above her and when she looked up, She saw Mina's face was a inch closer. "Uhm, What are you doing Mina?" 

"Thank you for everything Jihyo, I know you're tired from all these works, all these comebacks and all those hates. But I wanna thank you for being strong and not giving up on us. Haters gonna hate, Just show them what you got. We love you Jihyo, We're always here for you", when Mina ended her speech, she left a light kiss on her leaders forehead and cheeks and gave her a cheeky grin. She felt less weight on her and she felt more relaxed. 

--------------------------------------

It was late when JeongMoDaChaengTzu got home and she quickly asked Momo to accompany and teached her their new choreography. The raccoon like latter agreed, she went to change her clothes. They both sprinted to JYP's building since It was a few blocks away. 

They ran up the stairs all the way to the forth floor, where the practice room is located. Momo blasted their new song (pretend that they all ready recorded their comeback song).

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter