[SanaYeon] More Than This

Beautiful Paradise『Twice One-Shot Stories』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [SanaYeon] More Than This [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]  Sana was dancing, all alone. As the music plays, her movement sync with the beat.She loves to dance. She's great at dancing. She usually dance with her eonnie, Im Nayeon. But the older girl is just busy with her lover. It was always like this, Sana's used to it. Nayeon will always ditch her just to cuddle with her love... 

Sana sighed, she stopped dancing, she sat on the ground, leaning her back at the big mirror. Sana has this huge crush on Nayeon, every member knew but Nayeon seems to be clueless. She closed her eyes as she catch her breath, she wished that Nayeon loved her. It was interrupted by the sound of her phone. It was a text message from her co-member, Mina. She opened it up, reading it.

'HEY SQUIRREL! Get your back on the dorm, It's almost lunch time.

 -Minari

 Ps. Ready your heart, it might be broken when you get here.

 Pss. Got7 is here'

She sighed, Got7 is in their dorm. She got up and made her way to the exit. 

Sana walked slowly, she wants to enjoy having a fix heart, because it might be broken again once she get to their dorm. Sana slowly opened the door, Face is looking straight but it dropped to the floor. Sana wished she never went home. Sana wished she never loved Nayeon. 

She just saw Nayeon and Jinyoung (Got7 not JYP) hugging each other. She wants to say that "Yah, I can make you feel more safer than him. I can hug you real tight and never let you go..:" but she get a grip of herself, she knows it was wrong to say that. Especially when she's a girl. A girl is for a a boy not for a girl..

She didn't even bother to say Hi, she just sat down between Momo and Mina and leans her head to Mina's shoulder. Momo looked at Sana and asked her "You okay?" Sana just nod and replied "Never been better" 

"Yeah, right" Mina rolled her eyes and continued "I know you're hurt Sana, dont hide it." 

Sana just sighed, what Mina said was true. She glanced at Nayeon and Jinyoung, her heart ache and she gripped at Momo and Mina's arms. Jinyoung laid Nayeon down as he planted soft kisses all over Nayeon's face. 

"Sana-yah...." Momo wiped Sana's tears while Mina rubbed the younger girl's back. 

"I know that he was just using Nayeon, she was just a bet. I can love her more than he can.."

"We know Sana, Nayeon just won't listen.." Momo and Mina looked at each other with worried face. 

 

*Next Day*

[Sana's POV]

 

I was walking all alone in the beautiful streets of Seou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter