[SaTzu] Losing You..

Beautiful Paradise『Twice One-Shot Stories』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [SaTzu] Losing You [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Sana stood there in the crowd.

Another person in the crowd who wish to had a love life.

Another face in the crowd who congratulate the happy couple. She stood there, watching the love of her life beaming down on the guest in her husband's arm. She watched as her red lips kissed her newly wedded husband's cheek, leaving a red mark, with big smiles in their face. They seem so happy.

Sana was standing there at the back of the crowd, staring at the newly wedded couple in white, smiling laughing their hearts out. Not even caring about her feelings. It was like God is playing a trick on her, hurting her more and more as she watched Tzuyu in a beautiful white wedding gown stepped down the church steps, Momo's hands on Tzuyu's waist with smiles. 

She looked lovely in that gown for it contrasted with her glowing skin.

That's what brides do. they always look beautiful, Sana thought in a wry voice

Backing away from the crowd, Sana turned to walk away only hearing her loud empty footsteps as she walked down the aisle filled with scattered jasmin petals. Tzuyu loves those flowers. With each step she felt her heart crumpling, with each step she felt her life force being drained away, slowly and painfully and with each step she felt her shoulders getting heavier, her heart being torn to million of pieces.

An image flash through her head as the memory of receiving the wedding invitations seared her mind.

The ivory envelope topped her mail box when she went out to pick it. Curios, she opened it and nearly dropped it when the words 'We invite you to our happy wedding' stood out in loopy writing. Quickly she checked the bride's name and nearly collapse and choke in shock and despair. It was obvious, but dumbly shocking for her. Along with the invitation was a note from Tzuyu with two words echoed in her head ever since the day she left Tzuyu

 

I'm sorry

 

Those two words cause Sana to drink in pain for two ing straight days. She would always sit in the corner of her room with lights turned off, not even a single light can came in after her recording and stare at the ivory card with the bride's name and someone else's name on it. Gulps after gulps, letting the burning alcohol burn , doesn't even care if it's bad for her health. It took her weeks off, hang over days and drunken nights to gather up the courage to attend the wedding and put up a brave face. 

A light hand on her shoulder brought her back into reality as she whirled around to look straight into the person that stole her heart and stepped on it.

Tzuyu stood there, wearing that elegant white dress, cheeks flushed and worrisome in her eyes, something that only Sana could do.

"Are you okay about this?" Tzuyu asked softly as she took her gloved hand off Sana, leaving her feeling bare and vulnerable.

Sana already missed her touch.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Sana said, faking one of her happy smiles. "Congratulations"

Lifting her arm out, she left it there for Tzuyu to shook.

She felt Tzuyu looking at her and then at her out stretched hand.

 

A few moments past before Tzuyu's soft dainty hand grasped hers, the contrast easily recognisable.

Sana felt the electricity she always felt when she touch Tzuyu's hands.

After a good shake, she took her hand out of Tzuyu's and looked straight at her and said, "Hey don't give me that face"

She chuckled at Tzuyu's worried face "Smile, it's your big day. Keep on smiling Chewy then all your days are happy" 

Tzuyu forced a smile on her face as she looked at Sana, tears glistening in her eyes.

 

"There, much better isn't it? I hope you guys have all the happiness in the world. You have my full permission to name your first kid after me." She joked.

"Sana I--"

"Well gotta go chewy, see you at the dorm" she cut her off as she walked away from Tzuyu, waving behind her back, afraid her Tzuyu would see the twisted emotions playing on her face.

 

When she finally droved out of the church and parked at an empty beach, she leaned against the steering wheel and felt her shoulders sag. She sat like that for a couple of moment, letting the quiet breeze and the crashing waves of the waves accompanying her until a tear escaped her hazel brown eyes falling on her arms and on the steering wheel. With that a single tear, became a river. Sob after sob racked her as all the hurt, pain and memories replayed in her mind like a movie.

 

The picture of Tzuyu and her smiling at each other, the sweet moments where they would steal a kiss or two and the mornings that she would wake up and the first thing she saw was Chewy, Her Chewy.

 

She could feel the back of close up as the pain of losing Tzuyu seeped in. It felt like she was crying out her heart. She could feel it throb and tighten her chest. Grabbing at her chest, she let her eyes cry until her sight blurred, until her eyes are red and swollen. She cried out in frustration, despair and heart break.

She wasn't crying silently anymore, but it was turned into wails that her whole body wads shaking. Her body shook so much, she started to cough, time to time it started getting harder. But she ignore it and continued to cry out in anguish

It was hours before her eyes stop crying, but it didn't stop the deep gash in her heart though the finger marks on her chest where she clutched it, could show a little bit pain behing the layer of skin but she's still not satisfied.

 

For a few moments. she just sat there and stared blanky out into the wave, watching it crach into shore, over and over again.

She watched it until sunrise, painting the blue sky with orange and red. Red, she thought as the image of Tzuyu flashed through her mind tightening her already tightened chest. Tzuyu, Tzuyu was like her Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter