[2na] The More You Hate, The More You Love

Beautiful Paradise『Twice One-Shot Stories』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [2na] The More You Hate, The More You Love [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] "I have the best costume here!"

"No, You don't! Mine is!"

The two girls start bickering and pointing variety of fingers at each other. Everyone in the room was watching, every single eyes where in their directions. 

"Come on" Mina rolled her eyes hardly, "Superhero is very common Minatozaki head"

Sana was shock by the unpleasant named that was made for her by this A*sh*le but she remained her expression. 

"Says the one whose wearing a common costume, Dumba*s" Sana smirked, looking at the younger latter from head to toe. She must admit the girl looked hot on her white bell sleeve dress with a metalic belt wrapped around tightly at her waist. 

"Tch, Whatever" The young latter turned to walk away from the annoying girl she met but when a foot tripped her down, she felt her whole world crash (not literally) Mina was readying herself to feel the cold hard floor but a firm grip around her waist caught her attention. She opened her left eye then the other one. She was close to kissing the floor but someone lift her up, "Your not just a , but a clumsy ". Mina heard the person behind her chuckle as she took off her arms at Mina's waist. 

The pirate girl suddenly misses the gentle touch but only one person calls her , Minatozaki Sana. "Tch" She walked away like nothing happens and went to get a vodka. Sana smirked as she continues to check the younger girl, 'Damn'. 

★∽∽∽∽∽•∽∽∽∽∽•∽∽∽∽∽★

It wasn't that long 'till Mina felt she was getting tipsy. She felt her body following the loud music that roamed around the room, not even giving a care about everything else. This is one of the best halloween party she's ever been, Mina then chug down the bottle of vodka she's been holding. She wasn't drunk, her tolerance is very high and she was really shy to show her real self but this time she let it all out. Not giving a about every one looking at her or how she act like she's a waste. 

Sana has been watching for a while now, She didn't dare to look away especially if that hot body is dancing. She placed her hands on her heart, it was beating crazily ever since she checked Mina out. Sana's eyes landed to Mina's heels that was about to break that any step can make it broke. 

Sana ran as fast as she could to catch Mina when the latter jumped and broke her heels as soon as she landed. She wrapped her arms firmly at the latter's waist, hugging her close. 

"Can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter