[DaYeon] Dead Leaves

Beautiful Paradise『Twice One-Shot Stories』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [DaYeon] Dead Leaves [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3] It was a bright, shiny afternoon, a time to enjoy at the park, a time to spend a quality time with your loved ones but it's not for Dahyun.

She's sitting near a pond with her girlfriend but she feel she isn't.

She tried to interact with her but she only drifted further. The younger latter didn't know what to do, she sighed as she felt defeated. Dahyun remembered how sweet her girl is but after a few months being together, she didn't know what happened. It just came with a single warning, The older girl drifted further. 

"How much more are you going to treat me like this?" 

Nayeon looked at her sharply with a little bit of disgust on her face. Dahyun looked down, not wanting to make a eye contact with those deadly glares. She can't believe that her lover gave her the coldest treatment ever. She realized that slowly their love is collapsing without a single strength. It's just like falls, a single leaf hanged in a tree but the other ones have fallen just like Dahyun's love. She wants to tell Nayeon to not fall, to hold on but.. She don't have the courage.

She looked at Nayeon one more time, "Nayeonnie? Are you okayy~?"

She tried to act cute but Nayeon gave her a 'Dafq-are-you-doing-stop-embarrassing-me-look', "Stop that annoying face Dahyun"

Little do Nayeon know that she broke Dahyun's little heart. It went off the younger girl's limits. She stood up and screamed, "WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS IM NAYEON? DID YOU FOUND SOMEONE BETTER THAN ME?! YOU'RE HURTING ME!"

"Shut up Tofu, I'm just in a bad mood, forgive me~" 

Dahyun looked at Nayeon with disbelief all over her face, how can a devil be an angel? It messes with her mind, "I'm sorry too". Nayeon smiled as she patted the Tofu's head, kissing it's cheeks which made the younger latter turned in a light shade of pink. Dahyun frozen up, while Nayeon continued texting someone

*〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜*

Dahyun noticed how Nayeon keep getting further, When she hold her hands she felt like it's getting crumbled, she felt that Nayeon's expression keeps getting colder and colder. 

Dahyun asked Nayeon to go on a date with her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter