[SaiDa] You Are My Sunshine

Beautiful Paradise『Twice One-Shot Stories』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [SaiDa] You Are My Sunshine [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Please play this first before you read

0----------------------------------------------------------0 [/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3] "Hm", Sana mumbled as she open her eyes. Her arms both felt numb like a weight was resting on it. As her vision cleared, she saw her sunshine, sleeping very peacefully. 

Sana felt like she's on heaven as she watched her lover sleeping. The scenery infront of her makes sleepy, wanting to share dreams with her lover. But something is bothering her. A tingling sound that keeps on ringing. It annoys her but she can't get up as she didn't want to disturb Dahyun's sleep. 

But the sound kept on going and it gives a certain pain through her head. She then tightly closed her eyes, 'please stop'. 

★∽∽∽∽∽•∽∽∽∽∽•∽∽∽∽∽★

"RINGG RINGGG", Sana's tofu alarm clock kept on ringing. Flashing the time that says 7 in the morning. 

Her eyes slowly opened, followed by a smile when she remember earlier. She stirred to look at her lover but when it got clear, it got clear to Sana's head too. The other side of the bed is... Empty. 

Completely empty! Where is her lover? Did she woke up early? That was all the questions flashing on her mind but then again. It hits her. Dahyun. Dahyun will never sleep beside her. Dahyun, will never come back. 

Sana's completely mistaken. She had her hope up highs but it dropped down. The young latter then sit up straight, hugging her knees as she let her head hung along with her tears. A tear after a tear, sobs turns into wails. 

As she cries, a memory flashed on her head. 

▷flashback◁
It was raining hardly outside. Sana's on the balcony of their apartment. Watching the drop collide with the ground. Cold but gently breeze went by Sana. It was always like this when it rains. Sana goes outside, getting lost with her thoughts. 

But even if it's raining she felt like there's a sun hidden around the corner. Sana can't believe, It is true. When she felt arms s around her waist, hugging her close. "Sana-yah~", The voice behind her said with the sweetest tone she have ever heard. 

All her insides dance, her heart pumped ten more times faster than it usually do and her rainy days, turns into a bright sunny day. She turned to face the young latter with a bright smile on her face, "Jagi! You're home." 

Sana cups both of Dahyun's chubby cheeks before giving a couple of peck on the younger latter's fluffy lips. Dahyun's lips formed into a sweet smile, giving Sana the feeling of being in a cloud. 

Sana really really loves Dahyun so much. She wouldn't exchange the latter for anything. And she wishes to the heaven above to please don't take her only sunshine away. 
▶end of flashback◀

Sana scoffed as her eyes were still dropping tears, What did she do that the heaven above took her sunshine? What did she do to deserve this unbelievable pain. Wasn't she a good lover? She gave her everything but why? Isn't she enough? or is this a way of punishment because of what she was in the past? 

Another flashback played to her mind. 

▷flashback◁
Sana and Dahyun was at the roof top, watching the colorful sky as variety of fireworks were lighting it. Some 'woah' and 'wow' was let out by their mouths, their gaze are still on the sky. 

Not until Sana broke her gaze towards the sky and instead f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter