[MiChaeng] Awful Silence

Beautiful Paradise『Twice One-Shot Stories』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1] [MiChaeng] Awful Silence [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] It was night when Chaeyoung had finished work. She was walking at the dark streets, dragging one foot after another. Her expression shows stress and tiredness. The quiet alley gave chills on her spine as a cold breeze passed by her body.

Chaeyoung brought her head up, seeing that her apartment building is only a block away. Just the thought of it gave her energy to fasten her pace because she knows her girlfriend was waiting for her.

A few steps and she was already in front of the building, greeting the guard with a smile on her face before excitedly pushing the button again and again. She waits for the elevator door to open and quickly hoped in, fingers tapping the 4th floor button.

Her fingers brushed her wrinkled blouse, dust her pants and her fist form into a ball, obviously excited to meet her girl. As soon as the elevator reached the forth floor, she jumped out and almost bumped into the walls of her neighbor's apartment. When her feet reached her door front, she reached inside her pocket, fingers fumbles to get the key.

As she took her keys out, she missed to enter the key and started to get impatient. She slammed the key in which perfectly entered, purposely opening the door loud. She took a foot in and let herself enter fully, waiting for the latter to wrap her into a tight hug.

Chaeyoung closed her door, locking it and then said loudly, "Mina? I'm home!" She smiled widely expecting her girl to run to her enveloping her to her warm hugs but she was greeted with silence.

She opened her eyes and saw all the lights off. Then it hit her. 'Oh, Right..', Chaeyoung's expression turned up side down when she remembered why, why no one answered her, why she was overdosing herself with work. Her body collapses at her sofa, letting out a soft sigh, completely dozing off.

Chaeyoung woke up at the sound of her clock. Her eyes flutter for a moment before fully waking up. Her eyes travelled around the room to see that it's already 7 and it's time for breakfast. She lazily dragged her body towards the kitchen. Opening the fridge and finding a container with kimchi, kimbap, sausage and pancakes in it.

She took it out of the fridge along with the banana milk beside it. 'Hm? From whom is this?', She checked the container and saw a note on the bottom of it. The young latter took it, fingers opening it slowly. It says:

 

Baby Cub,

Hey Chae! It's Jihyo, my Mom made extra for me and I thought I'll give it to you since you like my Mom's cooking. Hangout with us, We missed you already! Love you kiddo.

From: Jihyo

 

Of course. Jihyo. The motherly figure of the group. She had to admit she miss her friends but she wants to focus at her work first and maybe join them soon. She preheated the food Jihyo gave, placing it carefully at the table. She sat down and took a bite of the bimbap. It was Saturday and Chaeyoung plans to stay home all day.

A minute or so, she finished the container, lazily putting it on the sink. Her hands reached for her banana milk, poking a hole in it with a straw, putting it on her lips, sipping the banana flavored milk.

Her feet dragged her up stairs, towards her room. Her hands gripped tightly on the knob, turning it and fully opening the door. It was dark. She opened the lights and decided to take a shower.

She removed all of her clothings before taking her towel and jumping inside the bathroom. She let the tap run as she sat on the tub quietly, hugging her knees.

Chaeyoung is now lost on her thoughts. All the memories she had felt like it happened yesterday.

▷flashback◁

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter