[MiChaeng] Purpose

Beautiful Paradise『Twice One-Shot Stories』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [MiChaeng] Purpose [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Mina looked at the window, leaves are falling down the tree, winds howling, a very gloomy day. She remembers the same scene as these.

~Flashback~

Mina was walking on a chilly, stormy night. She feels like she's breathing her last breath, she feels like walking her last steps. She wiped her 1,000th tear. She promised that she'll stay strong no matter what, she promised she won't give up but her mind is telling her to. As she felt her legs jelly, she sat down on the bench she walk pass by a second ago. She deeply sighed. She needs someone who can give her that thing but no one could, no one would. 

Tears are falling so do the rain, it hits her palm and body until she can only feel her tears. She looked up to see who's blocking the rain, she had hang as the beauty infront of her smiled. She never felt this way before, she suddenly feel alive. 

"Mina eonnie, what are doing here alone? You might get sick" the pretty rapstar pouted, thinking her dear eonnie getting cold.

"Ah~ Chaeyoung-ah, i feel like I'm gonna give up. I don't even know why..." 

"Aww, Come on eonnie! Cheer up, I still need you" 

Mina's heart soften when she heard that from Son Chaeyoung..

"Okay pup, i won't" Mina smiled sweetly making the Cub's heart flatter.

Mina let Chae in her life, giving her heart and soul to keep. She tells Chae everything, She's not that hard to reach so Mina just told her. When Mina thought about her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter