END

We Can't be More Than Friends

Hi and hello one again. This is the last chapter and I hope you all like it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taehyung walked back to the living room from kitchen looking all stunned and shocked. he was walking straight not realising the wall in front of him but fortunately Namjoon was there to save him from making a painful contact with the hard wall.

Everyone was looking worriedly at him. His face was like someone who had watched a ghost or even worse. Taehyung took a seat on the couch beside Yoongi before opened his mouth to form a complete sentence while stuttering to finish.

“Th-they-are-ki-kissing. OH MY GOD. THEY ARE KISSING. Hyung, Jimin and Jungkook are kissing. But-but Jungkook is Jimin brother. And-and the kiss is not brotherly kiss. It-it’s a real kiss. How-What-why?”

Namjoon and Yoongi seemed to get shock too while Jin and Hoseok remained calm in their seat. The smile on Jin and Hoseok faces were confusing because how could they be smiling right now when their brother was kissing their other brother passionately. 

“Why are you laughing? This is not a joke.” Yoongi asked them slightly with an annoyed voice.

“We’re sorry. Okay, first, they can kiss like really kiss. Second, actually Jungkook is not Jimin brother. And third, you three are so funny. You should have look at your face. This is so hilarious.”

“What do you mean by that, Jin-hyung?”

“The truth is Jungkook is not our biological brother. He is my father’s friend son. His parents died in an accident when he was 5 and my father took him to live with us. Well I think Jungkook and Jimin had solved their problem. Now we don’t have to worry.”

 

=================================

 

“Hyung, I can be yours and you can be mine. It’s not wrong.”

“What are you talking about, Jungkook-ah.”

Jimin had turned his body fully face to face with Jungkook. The smile that Jungkook gave to him confusing him a lot and the silent between them killed him little by little. And then Jungkook told him something that had made his eyes grew bigger and to make his mind went blank. Jimin still didn’t realise that Jungkook had cupped his face with his big hand only to snap back to reality when he saw Jungkook face was leaning forward to him. Their lips were only one centimetre away when Jimin stopped Jungkook from closing that gap.

“Wait! Wait! What are you saying?”

“Hyung, I said that we are not brothers because I’m adopted. My parents died when I was 5. Now, can I continue?”

Jungkook leaned in to catch Jimin lip but Jimin stopped him again making him to stomp his feet in annoyance and stepped back with the angry look on his face.

“Jungkook, I have to cook.” Then Jimin continued stirring his soup and the grin on his face was unnoticed by Jungkook.

“Hyung! Seriously?!” Jungkook turned the stove off before turning Jimin to face him and when Jimin laughed at him, he kissed him to silent the laughter. His hands automatically moved to Jimin waist to deepen the kiss while Jimin hands were at his neck.

The kiss was not last longer since Jimin started to laugh between the kiss and Jungkook was annoyed when he had kissed Jimin teeth too many times.

“What so funny?”

“I don’t know. I just happy.” And he laughed again making Jungkook to facepalm his own face. Jimin hugged him to calm Jungkook while he was trying very hard to slow down his laughter. Jungkook just closed his eyes and rested his head on Jimin shoulder smelling his sweet scent. Maybe it was Jimin shampoo or Jimin body wash that smelt so good that had made him to calm down a bit.

Jimin had stopped laughing when he lifted his head and Jungkook head to be on the same level before kissing his properly this time. And Jungkook more than glad to kiss back. That was the exact moment that Taehyung had entered the kitchen.

“jimin-ah, what are---“

Both Jimin and Jungkook were too engrossed in kissing that they didn’t noticed Taehyung was standing and frozen for like 2 minutes before he ran to the living room.

 

===============

 

Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook spent their two days at Yoongi hometown happily. Jungkook and Jimin were sticking to each other like a newly married couple and sometimes their sweet loving moment had made the other to throw up. It was too gross stated by Hoseok.

The last night there, Jungkook had kicked Taehyung, Jimin roommate to sleep with Namjoon since he wanted some alone time with Jimin. They were doing nothing except for kissing and cuddling. Jungkook had something serious to ask but he couldn’t bring himself to ask yet because he didn’t want to spoil his moment with Jimin but somehow he knew sooner or later he had to ask.

They were lying side by side on Jimin bed in silence when Jungkook decided to ask Jimin.

“Jimin, do you want to go back with us? Live with us like before?”

Jimin lied on his stomach and rested his face on Jungkook chest. His hand was caressing Jungkook cheek while smiling at him.

“I like here.” That was the only answer that came out from Jimin but Jungkook understood it. He knew what Jimin menat by it. He knew that Jimin won’t be coming with them tomorrow.

“Don’t be sad. We can still contact each other. I’ll visit you and you can visit me here again.”

“Next month, I’ll start my first duty as police and I’ll be very busy. I’m afraid that I don’t have time to contact you.”

“It’s okay, we’ll make it.” And he couldn’t say more.

The next morning, Jungkook left with a very sad look. Jimin had kissed him assuring him that he would contact him everyday and he would come visit him when he had time.

 

===========================

 

They still contacted each other after that. Jimin would call Jungkook everyday before he went to sleep and Jungkook would call him in the morning after he woke up. They lived like that for six months already but neither Jungkook nor Jimin had the time to visit each other.

Jimin was busy working in the farm while Jungkook was busy with his duty. Jungkook was a newbie policeman so he had a lot of things to learn. He always stayed by a senior policeman taking note on how to be a good policeman.

It was another tiring day for Jungkook after he had finished patrolling. He went back to station to grab some late lunch when one of his senior told him to deal with a frustrated teenager that had reported about his missing boyfriend.

“Jeon, just listen to him. I’m sure the boyfriend had dumped him without telling him anything. Ah poor little boy.”

“Okay.”

Jungkook walked to the teenager who had his back to him. He took the seat in front the boy lazily without looking at the boy. Jungkook sighed loudly before lifted his head ready to hear some sad love story.

“Okay, boy…………..Jimin?”

“Hi, Jungkook.”

“What-what are you doing here?”

“My boyfriend is missing. So I’ve come to make a report. Can you find him for me?” Jimin finished that while giggling at Jugkook seeing how shocked he was.

“But-but we-we----“

“I know. I’m on my way here when you called me this morning.”

“Do you come here alone?”

“No, Yoongi-hyung, Namjoon-hyung and Taehyung come with me. And they already have house to live. But I’m the only one that is still homeless. Can you recommend me where I can live? Or do you have an empty room at your house for me to rent?”

Jungkook took a long time to process Jimin words but when finally he understood it, he stood up and hugged the still sitting Jimin. He lifted Jimin from his seat and swung their boy around not caring about his other co-workers. Thankfully, there were only four people in the station at that time.

“You are not kidding right?”

“Yes, I am. Jungkook put me down.”

Jungkook put Jimin down before kissed him. Jimin hit Jungkook arm while looking at his right and left only to breathe in relief when he noticed that no one was looking at them.

“Control yourself. I have to go now. See you tonight.” He kissed Jungkook cheek before walked away from him leaving Jungkook to smile very brightly.

 

===========================

 

Jungkook never drive this fast to get home. Usually he would stop at nearby café to buy some coffee but today coffee could wait as he was too eager to reach home. He was running from the parking lot to his apartment building and luckily the lift opened at the same time he reached there.

“Something good happen?” The old lady in the lift asked him after looking at his happy face.

“Yeah, I-we-my boyfriend is waiting.” He couldn’t stop from smiling.

“How long have you two been apart?”

“Two years.” He just summed up the day that they had been separated. Well, the old lady didn’t have to know the detail.

“Oh. I’m happy for you.”

“Thank you.” Then the lift stopped at Jungkook’s apartment floor. He bid the old lady goodbye and spring out from lift as fast as he could. Carefully, he opened the door and there Jimin was, sitting on the couch with Jin and Hoseok watching news on television.

“Hey Jungkook.” Jimin greeted him, standing and walked to stand in front of him. Jungkook automatically grabbed Jimin by his hip and Jimin linked his hand at Jungkook neck. They stared at each other silently before Jimin hugged him.

“I miss you so much.”

“Me too.”

“Guys, I’m sorry but can you please continue in your room. We’re trying to watch news here.”

Jimin was laughing at Jin words while pulling Jungkook to his room. Jungkook was more than happy to see the once empty room but now was filled with Jimin things. He still couldn’t believe that Jimin was going to live him.

“Are you really going to stay with us here? Forever?”

“Umm,,well if you want me to then sure I’ll stay here forever.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, really.”

“I love you, Jimin, so much.” Then he kissed him like it was the last thing in the world he had to do if the world was going to crash down. He had to stop when Jimin slightly pushed him away to get some air.

They cuddled and talked until midnight.

“I’m sleepy. Let’s sleep.” Jimin who was trying hard to open his eyes informed Jungkook so that they should stop talking and sleep.

“Yeah. Me too.” Then Jungkook moved closer so that they lied next to each other. When he was ready to pull the blanket to cover themselves, Jimin stopped him.

“Are you going to sleep here?”

“Of course I am.” He looked confused because it was obvious that he would sleep with his boyfriend after have been parted for so long.

“But—“

“Just sleep Jimin.” Jungkook bring Jimin head to rest at his chest before hugging his side.

“Can you just wait until we’re married?” Jungkook was closing his eyes when Jimin said that. Immediately he opened his eyes to look at Jimin. Jungkook wanted to ask Jimin for confirmation of what he had heard but Jimin was sleeping already. Well tomorrow he would ask Jimin what is he meant by that. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you once again for reading my story. And also thank you to whoever had upvoted and subscribed. To the reader who had commented I love you so much ^.^ ^.^ .Your comment made my day and inspired me a lot. :-)