Chapter 11

We Can't be More Than Friends

This chapter explained about the flower shop incident and Mr Tiger is actually Jin's boyfriend. Don't ask me why tiger because I too don't actually know why I choose that name.HAHAHAHA.

Lastly Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook are Jimin's half brothers and that's what the tittle had said, Jimin and Jungkook can't be more than friends (or maybe not, I'm not sure too). 

Anyways, there will be two more chapters before the last chapter 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I-I have found them.” Jimin started after minutes of silent.

“Them? Who?”

Jimin sighed hardly before opened his mouth to continue telling them his news.

“My-my half-brother. I accidently know about it the day before last night.”

“You what?! Oh my god. This is the most shocking news ever. Finally, after 7 years we were searching for them.”  Taehyung jumped in happiness but stopped when Namjoon asked Jimin about something.

“And you are not happy with it, right? Why? That was the reason why you got drunk last night, right?”

“Emm, yes.”

Should he tell them about it? How was their reaction to it? What should he do? Jimin couldn’t think more as his head was so confused. One part of him wanted to hide about but the other part of him wanted them to know. Knowing that they had been friends for years made him to tell them everything without any single part left.

“My half-brothers were Jin-hyung, Hoseok-hyung and Jungkook. I-I saw their father picture. That man is my father. Hyung, what should I do?”

Both Taehyung and Namjoon had opened his mouth forming an o-shape while their eyes were becoming wide. Now, Namjoon knew the real struggle. Could they do it?

When Jimin came crying to him after hearing that his father, his own father was still alive but refused to take care of him made him to promise himself to always make Jimin happy. Jimin was only fifteen, FIFTEEN, when other kids were playing video game, Jimin worked himself so that he could pay for his mother medicine.

Namjoon knew how it felt to being thrown out by his own parents. He was only 5 months old when a priest found him in front of the church crying without any protection. Later he grew up with Taehyung who had the same fate in an orphanage near Jimin honetown.

“I don’t know too. Jimin, we vowed to seek for revenge when we found them. But-but I can’t think anymore.”

“Hyung, I like them. I love them so much. But now everytime I see them, I saw that man face who had made my mom to suffer a lot. He left my mom without even looking back at her.”

“Jimin-ah, I will always support you whatever your decision is.”

“Thank you hyung. I need to think.”

“Me too, Jimin-ah. Just tell us everything and we will always never leave you alone.”

“But wait, you told us you only have two bothers but it’s actually three adding Jungkook in the list.” Taehyung being the smart one was fast too noticed it and even Jimin didn’t realise about it until Taehyung voiced out about it.

“that man told my mom he had two sons when he met my mom for the second time. But Jungkook was two years younger than me so, at that time, Jungkook was not born yet. I think that’s my mom didn’t know about it.”

 

========

 

After one week.

 

Jimin went to Taehyung dorm to discuss about it. Yoongi was there too since he knew everything about that revenge thing.

He had made his mind up and wanted to let his friends knew about it. For the whole one week, Jimin couldn’t stop himself from seeing the man face on Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook face. When they were smiling, the only thing on his mind was how rude for them to even smile while he had to suffer. When he walked in the house, he was feeling mad because they were living in luxury while his mother had to work hard to survive.

Yes, his father did give him money, a lot of money but Jimin never used it even once. What was the point of using it if he knew the money only meant for him to shut his mouth up. When Hoseok told him how proud he was to have a father like him made him to throw up.

“I want to take revenge. I want them to lose their most precious thing in their life.”

Namjoon and Taehyung just nodded at him since they knew sooner or later Jimin would make this kind of decision. They knew Jimin was a strong willed person. Yoongi wanted him to think about it deeply but the look in Jimin eyes, a very strong and determined look retreated him from doing so.

“Do you have a plan now?”

“Yes, first, I want to destroy their flower shop. Hoseok-hyung told me that was a present from his father to his mother. I want to crash that one treasure of them.”

“What should we do now?”

“Not now but later. This Friday, let’s break into their shop and destroy everything.”

Namjoon didn’t know if this was the right thing to do. Obviously, it was bad thing, he knew that but this was something they longing for, what Jimin wanted to do. He moved to Seoul so that he could find them but fate was playing with him. No one knew that they would meet like this. Who knew the one who helped Jimin actually was his own brother.

Then Jimin asked Taehyung to help him to find more information about them. Taehyung actually had a very wide range of friends. He literally knew everyone, from the cleaner at their college to the higher management of the college. The spy thing was easy for him. All he had to do was talking and later then he knew one or more information he needed.

On Friday, they were ready to carry on their plan. Jimin and Namjoon walked to the shop covered themselves with mask and beanie while Taehyung and Yoongi waited for them in the car nearby. The only mistake he made was to wear that one shoe, his favourite shoe that he had showed off to Hoseok saying that it was limited edition that only hundreds people out of 7.6 million could buy it.

Namjoon had a hidden skill in which opening a lock door with a in within a minute. He learned about it when he friended with dropped out kids who had pickpocketing as their job.

“Okay, Jimin, are you ready.”

“I-I don’t know.”

“We can still back off if you want.”

“No, I want this but this flower is so beautiful. Too beautiful and not guilty.”

“Jimin.”

“I know. I’m sorry. Let’s get this finish.”

Jimin closed his eyes when he destroyed the first flower. It was a red rose. A symbol to say I Love You. Would he get to say that or would he get a love confession from someone who truly loved him? And when a thought of his mom who had been left by someone who she loved truly snapped him to reality. Anger started to build inside making him to destroy everything without any mercy. Namjoon had to stop him from doing so since he was hurting himself too.

“Hyung.”

Jimin looked at Namjoon with teary eyes. It was like destroying everything was still not enough to compensate what Jimin had faced. Namjoon brought Jimin to his chest and he hugged him. He loved Jimin more than himself and seeing how bad Jimin was hurting only left his heart to bleed. Somehow he understood the message that Jimin was trying to deliver.

 Namjoon knew Jimin was crying not because of the sad feeling he felt about his mother but it was more than that. The guilt in him forced him to cry. Even Taehyung and Yoongi knew how much Jimin loved Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook. Jimin was someone who would love people to the fullest.

Namjoon had wished that he could turn back the time so that he could stop Jimin from meeting Jin. By doing that, Jimin would not have a conflict inside him. The guilty wouldn’t kill them part by part.

“I know. I know.”

 

==============

 

“Guys, Jin-hyung has a boyfriend. I want him.”

“What do you mean by want him?”

After Taehyung had gathered much information about them, Jimin started to plan a new strategy. Jin had a boyfriend that he really loved. How did it felt to know his own boyfriend was playing around behind him. Jimin told Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi that he would seduce that guy. And when he fell in his trap, Jimin would do that as his weapon to break Jin heart into pieces.

“So, what is your next plan?”

“Well, a mission to seduce Mr Tiger into a fox trap.”

Jimin gave out a namecard from his pocket and shoved it to everyone. That namecard was from Jung-Gyu who had given it to him that night when Jin introduced him. That night , when Jung-Gyu was reacting to his seduction, Jimin knew that it would be a great success. Then they discussed about their plan. Jimin would send a message to Jin’s boyfriend and if he gave him a reply, it meant that he could carry on with his plan. Then Jimin told them he would seduce him making Jung-Gyu to wanted him, his body to be exact.

“But, it is dangerous, Jimin-ah.”

“Don’t worry, Hyung. I won’t give my body to him.”

Jimin continued telling them his plan. First, he would invite Jung-Gyu to Jin house for lunch but before that he had to make sure no one was home. Maybe he could pretend to be sick or anything. Then, Namjoon would start his acting worrying about sick Jimin at home. They had to plan a very good timing so that when Namjoon and Hoseok arrived at home, Jimin had to be in his room with Jung-Gyu.

“Then BAM. Help me, Jung-Gyu want to me.” Everyone laughed at Jimin mocking sound.

Later they spent most of their time discuss more about the plan. They had practice doing it more than ten times. Taehyung acted as Jung-Gyu while Yoongi acted as Hoseok. When they had satisfied with their plan, Jimin excused himself to go back to his house since it was too late.

“Baby, what are you doing now are wrong. Please, can you stop?” Yoongi tried again to stop their planning with talking about it with Taehyung.

“No, hyung. We can’t stop. This is what we longing to do.”

“Tae-ah, Jimin will hurt in the end.”

“I know, I know. But only he can stop this. Not me, not Namjoon-hyung and even not you.”