Welcome to Camp

Winter Sunset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE: WELCOME TO CAMP

A/N: Editted on January 10th

Wonwoo’s hands dragged gloomily over the cold metallic rungs, pulling his luggage along with him. The gates loomed hauntingly around the 500-acre stretch, entrapping the Colorado mountain range and the hundreds of boys milling about beneath him. Once Wonwoo stepped through the gates, the freedom of summer would be gone. Wonwoo could not help but think the camp would take from him much more from him than summer.

As he began to debate the pros and cons of escape, his thoughts strayed to an intruding warmth buzzing near his back. He told himself to calm down; this was all in his head. The world darkened as a shadow passed over him. His grip tightened on the gate, heart quickening as he tried to force himself to calm down.

A hand wrapped around his mouth, silencing his scream, and ripping his fingers from their position on the fence. Another arm locked around Wonwoo’s neck as the force pulled Wonwoo’s backwards until he felt a firm chest against his back

Hot breath tickled his neck in the form of an airy laugh. Lips brushed against the shell of his ear, “Scared?” A deep voiced whispered, almost covered by Wonwoo’s heart pounding in his ears.

The hands dropped from their positon on his mouth and neck, scraping along Wonwoo’s side. As soon as the boy released him, his knees buckled, pulse quickening to an almost violent pace.

Before he’d even begun to catch his breath, A hand latched onto his wrist and yanked him up onto his feet again. His nose smacked square into the firm chest he’d previously been acquainted with.

“ugh” he groaned, pain pulsing through his nose.

“Aw, you are a scared little thing, aren’t you?” An annoyingly deep voice rumbled near him as a hand came up to scrape through his hair.

Realizing he was still leaning against a firm chest, he pushed away. He made it two steps before he was forcibly spun around, an arm at each side of his shoulders holding him up. He looked down, hands shaking at his sides. A hand wrapped around his chin, forcing his eyes up.

Warm chocolatey brown eyes met his. So overwhelming that Wonwoo immediately tried to look down, but the burning pressure against his chin wouldn’t allow it. “Rule number one of military camp: Always look people in the eyes.”

His voice was intense, reflecting the collective lines that made up much of the rest of his appearance. His body was… impressive; he was over a head taller than Wonwoo. However, his jawline stood out the most to Wonwoo. Dark brown hair with auburn highlights from the sun framed his face, pushed up and away from his eyes to add to his masculine features. And his eyes were… intense and scary but in an entirely different, almost juvenile, way.

The boys eyes did not leave Wonwoo’s once, cockily smirking in a way that Wonwoo knew he’d been caught staring. He stood in what Wonwoo recognized as a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter