Chapter 5 Have Fun!!!!!

Involved With the Mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung P.O.V

The only person I could actually talk to about my nightmarish reality was Minho. A fellow waiter at the cafe I used to work at. thankfully they had let me keep my cellphone. I dialed his number and after a few rings he answered. 

"Taehyung! Is that you!?" His voice was muffled which meant that he probably took an unnoticed break from his shift. 

"Hyung, sorry if I worried you. I'm going through some very complicated things right now."

"I'm all ears." 

So I told him, finally spilled out everything that had seemed so unrealistic to me. 

"-so now I'm here, and it seems that there is no way for me to leave." 

After a few seconds of silence, which felt like an eternity. Minho breathed, then when I thought that he was going to give me an encouraging talk, and a genius plan to escape, he said, " Have Fun!" I could hear shouts and soon the call ended. The Hyung I had finally come to trust, had abondoned me. And I sat on my new bed in my new room, feeling utterly betrayed. This brought back the memory of our first meeting. I had just come to the cafe as a newbie waiter.

(Minho and Taehyungs Meeting) 

I entered the cafe, this was going to be my first day here. And the smell of coffee felt heavenly, the warmth melting of my frozen exterior. The boss, a strict old man was looking at me as if I was another disappointment he was going to fire in a few days. I walked up to him and nervously extended my righthand. 

"Hello! My name is Kim Taehyung, a new employee starting today. Please take care of me," and I bowed slightly. 

He looked at me once more and and left leaving my hand empty. Before I could register what happened, a man with silver hair and a dashingly handsome face appeared and clasped my hand tightly into his. And soon hugged me while finding his was to my bottom and squeezing it. I widened my eyes. 

"Nice to meet you! I'm Choi Minho, you're senior." He squeezed my bottom once more and and walked away with a smug grin on his face. After that day, I glared at him whenever I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter