Chapter 13 Jealousy?

Involved With the Mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Really…Where have I seen his face before? Is my mind playing tricks on me right now? Taehyung thought as he walked back to his room, a slight image had appeared right before his eyes when he made eye contact with the boss. The eyes seemed so familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. Those round black eyes, Taehyungs slammed his head on his room door. Those eyes wouldn't disappear from his mind, where had he seen those eyes?!

"Tae?" a hand touched his shoulder. He jumped at the sudden contact, bumping into the person.

"Whoa.. You startled me… Minjae?"

The underboss stood there, his hand on Taehyungs waist, that had caught him from the almost fall seconds before.

"Ah, Tae… You scared me…" he said, eyeing the jacket that Jungkook had given to Taehyung, he gripped it tightly.

"What's up?" the brunette asked warily, Minjae looked a bit to serious than what he was used to. The other looked at him and smiled, "Nothing, just wondering if you maybe wanted to go out to the near convenience store and get ramen.."

Taehyung smiled at the idea, he hasn't gone outside since the kidnapping and just being out made him feel excited.

"Yes! That'd be really great!"

Minjae's smile etched wider as he saw his hyung smiling. "Well, you get ready and I'll take this jacket back to boss."

"Yeah, okay, thanks." Taehyung was carefully taking of the jacket but Minjae just jerked it off his body, "Woah, sorry my hand slipped" he apologized.

"No problem…" he replied, again feeling that Minjae was acting a bit weird.

"I'll come to your room after I'm done, so be ready by then."

"Okay."

Minjae walked off, gripping the jacket tightly in his hand, just the thought of Jungkook's body scent mingling with Taehyung's made him unreasonably mad. He shook his head, trying to clear his head from all the negative thoughts and threw the jacket in the nearest garbage can.

Taehyung had already taken a quick shower at the training room and was now putting on a comfortable sweater and sweatpants, he heard knocking and opened the door thinking it'd be Minjae but was surprised to see Jungkook standing there.

"Uh… Boss?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter