Chapter 10 Dinner With the Boss

Involved With the Mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person P.O.V

While taking a warm shower to ease his aching muscles, Taehyung heard the door to his room being opened. He immediately turned off the shower and put a towel around his waist and proceeded to open the door. He was met with a wide eyed Minjae, who  stared at his half body, and wet hair that was now dripping to the floor. Both didn't move, until Taehyung coughed. That seemed to help Minjae out of his daze, "Oh…" he started and Taehyung shot him a questioning look. "It's been an hour," he announced as he pointed at the clock that now read 7 P.M. "! I was too absorbed in my thoughts, just wait five minutes and I'll be done," Taehyung exclaimed trying to stumble to the closet, and almost falling on the way but Minjae managed to catch him right on time. Time stopped at that moment for him, as his fully clothed body made contact with Taehyung's wet skin. His arms unconsciously circling the other's slender waist as they both crashed down to the ground. Minjae cushioning his fall, "Ooomph.."
"Oh my god! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" Taehyung exclaimed, looking straight at Minjae who was opening his eyes. Minjae was suddenly way too conscious about their position, and his hands that were still tightly hugging Taehyung's waist started to get hot, his heart was beating too loud for his liking, and heat started to pool in his stomach and was making its way down. His face heated up and he quickly shook Taehyung off of him. 
"I..I'll just wait outside.." He mumbled and ran out the door. 
Taehyung was quiet for a few moments, and finally stood up from the floor, adjusting his towel. He shook his head at the thought that crossed his mind and quickly got dressed for the dinner. He didn't have time to dry his hair. He looked at the huge mirror that occupied his left wall, and nodded his head. 
Minjae had been waiting next to his door, and when Taehyung came out he didn't make any eye contact and just lead him to the dinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter