Chapter 4 Getting to Know the Mafia

Involved With the Mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung P.O.V

When Minjae said that I would be working for him, I would have never expected this.

 

Flashback Third Person P.O.V

A few minutes after the underboss had exited, the two rough looking dudes who had kidnapped him came back in. Taehyung who still looked like a confused puppy, was again roughly picked up and led through the long hallways and up the grand stairs. After a few grueling minutes of being dragged he stood next to a door, bigger than the one he was in. One of the kidnappers slightly knocked the door. "Capo Jimin, Underboss needs your assistance with Kim Taehyung."

A high pitched, but somehow not one of those annoying voices called back, "Come in." They opened the door, and he stepped into what was probably the best thing he had seen that day. The room was bigger than the apartment he lived in, and the dark walls complimented the light marble floor. The room was decorated with portraits of people who he didn’t recognize, and others were enthralling portraits of nature. Taehyung had never expected to see a portraits of nature in possession of a mafia member. Seated on a leather coach was a cute, orange haired young man. "Leave him here, you guys are dismissed." The two men finally let go of him, and silently left the room, closing the door. Taehyung just stood there and stared at the man in front of him, Jimin slightly laughed. "You don't have to be afraid, underboss specifically warned me to not scare you off. I have much to discuss with you, but only after you sit down." He said while motioning to the sofa across his. Taehyung quickly walked and sat down, he needed to understand everything and get out of the situation quickly. "So do you know why you're here?"

"I was told that my father was indebted and ran away, so I'm replacing him."

"That’s true, but initially you were supposed to become a soldier until you paye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter