Chapter 9 Training

Involved With the Mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person P.O.V

 

Taehyung was dragged to an underground hideout, that contained a variety of weapons to choose from.

"Boss has only given us about a week for training, unless you can progress fast, then there is no way you can be ready for your mission," Jimin voiced breaking the heavy silence.

"So.. Uh, what do I have to do?"

"For starters, I need to see what you're capable of right now. And then I can place you into a level."

"A level..?"

Jimin walked to the stack of training mats, "Yea, levels. To be able to complete your mission, you'd need to be at about level 8."

Taehyung walked to Jimin and watched as he placed the mat to the ground. "How many levels are there…?" he questioned.

"There are exactly 16 Levels, I am at level 12, Minjae is at level 13, Namjoon and the others are at level 11."

"And I'm guessing Jungkook is.." Taehyung started.

"Yup, Jungkook is at level 16," Jimin finished with a grin. "Now close your mouth, and lets get started," He chuckled as he saw Taehyung's expression.

Jimin engaged Taehyung in a weapon free combat, and the only noise present in the room was grunting and the occasional sound of a person hitting the mat.. Hard. "Oh, not bad Taehyung," Jimin drawled out, watching Taehyung breathe hard. "Uh..I'm fine," he said, sweat dripping down his hair. By the time he had stood up Jimin was already charging at him, Taehyung managed to move away quickly just in the nick of time. "You have good agility, and reflexes." Jimin noted, once again managing to push Taehyung to the mat. "Uh.. Thank you?" Taehyung answered barely managing to voice out coherent words, his tightened esophagus was making it hard for him to breathe. Their combat lasted for another two hours before Taehyung started seeing black, "I… uh.. Can.. Mana-" he started before he fell onto the mat and out. Jimin wiped his own sweat and was about to call someone to take Taehyung to his room when he heard the door being opened. "Jungkook..."

"How was he?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin looked at Taehyung, "He was actually pretty good, considering he lasted for three hours."

"Hmm… What level?"

"I'd say about 6, but I'll have to test his shooting tomorrow."

"6… is good enough, I think a week will be enough."

Jimin nodded, "He seems like someone that can progress fast, he has energy and stamina."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter