Chapter 11 New You

Involved With the Mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person P.O.V

 

Taehyung was harshly woken up from his sleep by an orange haired dwarf.

"My blankeeeeet…" he whined trying to get his blanket back,

"You do know that I have to train you, and wake up early too?" Jimin huffed, pulling the blanket even closer to himself.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and sat up, a smug grin on his face, "Just admit that you didn't want to get up because of a certain person laying next to you."

"You-" Jimin's hand reaches for a pillow and throws it at the unsuspecting brunette. And Taehyung fell over, too late to catch himself. Chuckling he got up, "You become so defensive over Mr. Grandpa."

"He's not a grandpa, he just likes sleeping and you haven't even seen him when he's concentrated.." Jimin trails off, "He looks so.." and before he could make any more of those dreamy faces Taehyung walks to him and hits him with the pillow that had attacked his face. "Okay I get it, you're infatuated. And I'm hungry!"

"You're not eating Jin Hyung's breakfast today." Taehyung whips his head so fast that Jimin wonders how it didn't break and roll of his body.

"What do you mean?!" He shrieks, eyes wide.

"If you eat his food right now, you won’t be able to train as good. So I brought you an apple and a protein bar." Jimin answers feeling a bit bad as he notices Taehyung's crestfallen face.

"I understand…" He says and goes to use the bathroom sulkily. Jimin sighs, watching the bathroom door close.

I don't want to him have such a dangerous job, but maybe just maybe his personality will save him from the dangers. But for now, I have to train him till he becomes good enough to protect himself in case of an emergency.

Taehyung exits the bathroom, still sullen about the breakfast. Jimin had been waiting, but now he held pieces of clothing in his hand. "Finally! Anyway these are your official training clothes, get dressed and then were going to the training room." He says outstretching his hands t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter