Who are You?- 7

Who are You?

Luhan wakes up hearing someone playing piano. "Seo Juhyun." he says. He glances at the clock and whines. "Aiiisssshhh!!! It's still 3 in the morning! Why did she have to wake up so early???!!!"

He goes down the stairs and enters a room along the hallway. "Why are you up already??!!" he groans as he walks towards her. "I needed to play sometihng and then saw your piano. Do you play?" Seohyun asks without removing her gaze from the piano keys. "No, that's just for decoration.' Luhan pauses and thinks. "When you said you needed to do something important at dinner, you don't suppose to mean this?" Luhan inquires and Seohyun nods. "Really??!! You excused yourself for this?!" Seohyun continues to play and she replies with "I was too stressed I needed peace-of-mind. I didn't get to play though. But of course, you know that."

"You do know it's 3 in the morning. don't you?" Seohyun snobs him.

"Yaaahh!!! I'm talking to you!!" Luhan flicks Seohyun's shoulder. To his surprise, she stops playing and slowly looks to his side. Luhan gulps thinking how much the situation is like a horror movie. Seohyun rises and says "I'm sleepy." and walks out of the room, leaving Luhan confused. I know she's an escaped patient from the insain asylum. Luhan thinks and follows her back to the bedroom.

"I'm taking the bed, so don't go near it." She cooly orders him. "My bed." Luhan answers and climbs up on it. Seohyun stares at him. "Kang Luhan-ssi, are you seriously doing this?" "I want to sleep as well." Luhan pouts making Seohyun disgusted. 

"Are you flirting on me?" She blatantly asks Luhan, making him laugh. "Ahahahahaa!!! What??! Okay, wait. Please don't assume. Im always like this to girls. You're not even pretty. Luhan laughs to himself once more.

"I know I'm not pretty. That's the first fact I learned in my life." she replies coldly. 

She seems the same to him. Not bothered even. So Luhan believes he shouldn't feel guilt for what he said. But he feels the knot around his throat.

"Well, since I don't think you're getting off this bed, let's share it then. Don't hold me though. Hug this instead." Seohyun shoves the pillow to his face and sleeps.

Luhan, though having all the pilows for himself to hug, couldn't sleep. He knows he was wrong to say that. Wrong to tell a girl she's not pretty. And even more wrong to laugh at it afterwards. But then again, she seemed fine. It isn't her he is worrying, but himself. He does find her pretty, breathtakingly pretty. Even before the dinner with their parents happened. It's her competitive and intimidating nature he's not ready to accept. But she is. He lied to himself, he figures out.

Thank you to all who subscribed. I will be working hard. 

Though I can't promise fast updates since I have school.

Than you once again.-secretlol