Who are You?- 11

Who are You?

Luhan climbs to his car and hurries to his school. That didn’t happen right? He asks himself internally but his smile can’t be helped. It happened.

Seohyun curses and frantically paces here and there in the bedroom, her hands supporting her head; heavy after the embarrassing incident. “What should I do?! Oh god!! He can’t!!! She cries. “Picture. I’ll take a picture. Yes. Hahahaha. Breath, breath, breath.” She tells herself and grabs her camera from the study table. “Look Seohyun, there isn’t a single soul by the door. No one saw you!!!” She tries to make herself believe by taking picture of the entrance. “Who am I kidding??!!” She surrenders.

She knows that everyone thinks of her as weird but she didn’t mind that because it was true. But she always managed to limit people’s thoughts of her weirdness. Only her closest friends know the exact extent of her craziness.

Knowing that her Yuri unnie is busy at work with her husband Choi-the meanest - Minho, Seohyun prays that Baekhyun, her last resort and friend, skipped classes. Fortunately he did and though she always points out the importance of education to him, she is too much in need of her friend’s company and advice at the moment to even care.

“You mean that imp saw you in your exorcist moment?!” Baekhyun yells from across the kitchen counter earning a death glare from Seohyun. “What do you mean exorcist moment?!” Seohyun hardens her glare. “You better take that back before I cut you Byun Baekhyun.” She threatens him with the sound of clashing knives. “Sorry madam.” Baehyun raises hand up in the air in surrender.

“What should I do now?” She asks in a worried tone. “You should’ve kept your ground. You’re not in a safe zone Seohyun. It’s your fault.” Baekhyun crosses his arms and nods at his wise, if not useless, words. “Are you helping me or not?!” Seohyun says in a stern and annoyed voice. “Chill. Chill. I’m thinking.” After a good few minutes, Baekhyun slams his right fist on his left palm, giving a I-have-an-idea-yehey face. Seohyun lights up. “So?”

.

.

.

“Buy a very y lingerie and submit to his burning desires tonight.” “Yaaahhh!!!” Seohyun furiosly throws a damp cloth at Baekhyun’s face making him wince. “What??!!! I’m totally making sense right here. I’m a man, I should know what’s going on in his mind watching you unintentionally seducing him.” He reasons. “And since you’re a man, did you have malicious thoughts of me everytime I do that?” Seohyun glares. “I just said I know what’s going on in his mind. I did not say that we share the same thoughts.”

 

But I swear you’re too dense to realize I’ve been holding myself for too long now. He says in his mind.

“So what should I do now? Give me a proper advice.” Seohyun frowns.

“In that case….” Seohyun walks closer to Baekhyun while listening to him as if her life depends on it.

“You think that’ll work?” She asks.

“Since you’re doomed to stay here with that jerk, Yes.” Baekhyun replies.

Short?? I know but I can't help it. I need to attend to

my other responsibilities. Keep supporting.

Thank you. And by the way, comments are appetizers for me

so be good and leave comments or even auggestions. 

- secretlol