Who are You?- 12

Who are You?

(So guys since a turning point has come, I'd like to help you imagine how the main characters would, as of now, mostly react to situations. Of course you can freely imagine any expression you want. these are just mine.)

 

Seohyun: Well, I pointed out her cold and creepy behavior and personality from the past chapters. So now, she has to put on this uninterested look

Luhan: So I managed to keep you reading about Luhan's stupidness and now I made a out of him. Seriously, what's wrong with me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan excitedly runs to the house and looks for the girl who mesmerized him earlier. He pokes his head to the kitchen but sees noone. he smirks. 

He slowly opens the bedroom door and finds Seohyun composedly sitting on the bed and reading a book. He smiles at the sight. Who would've thought that someone who acts indifferent and looks lifeless can actually do what she did..

Seohyun speaks first making him surprised. "Did you get me my bed?" She coldly asks as if nothing happened. Luhan knows what she's doing. You're denying it huh? He delivers his message thrugh his arked eyebrow and smirk. 

Baekhyun is right. He wants to play dirty now. How gross!!

*FLASHBACK*

"What should I do now?" Seohyun asks worriedly while frowning. After some time, Baekhyun says in a serious tone and expression. "In that case, put your best poker face and don't give in to him." Seohyun walks nearer to Baekhyun. "You think that'll work?" 

"Since you're doomed to stay here with that jerk, Yes." Baekhyun sighs. "It's your only way of defense."

"I've seen this in movies, and it always fails." Baekhyun frowns at her and shows her an are-you-really-seohyun look on his face. "Well that's up to you. Will you fail to hold your ground?" Baekhyun asks in an challenging but at the same time encouraging tone. 

"Not ever." Seohyun glares into space and grits her teeth.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Well, i don't think buying a new bed is necessary. We fit perfectly in one bed." He teases but Seohyun is firm. "Then let's do that." Luhan smiles maniacally as he walks to the bed. "You're not bothered?" 

"Why should I be? We shared this more than once." She replies in an indifferent tone. I'm challenging you maniac!!!

Luhan seems irritated and disappointed with her lack of emotions. He expected her to stutter with her words, shiver at his advances, and avoid his stares but she is doing the exact opposite. She speaks clearly, even coldly, does not flinch when he goes nearer or teases and looks straightly cold into his eyes.

Seohyun shifts her gaze back to her book and reads. Just then, Luhan smiles at an idea. 

"You know, about this morning-

Seohyun's eyes dilate, her arms tremble and she slightly gasps. 

It happened so fast but he clearly saw that she got affected. He didn't even finish his sentence. Luhan smiles triumphantly.

"What about this morning?" Seohyun asks, thankful that she recovered fast, and defends her self. "I was wondering if you could tell me what song you were playing. I want to go crazy. Haha." Luhan giggles. 

Hearing him laugh a bit frustrates Seohyun and she replies. "Z.tao's Black White." She turns to face him and smiles suggestively. "But if you invite me in to go crazy with you that would be better."

Luhan's smile drops after hearing her instead. It didn't help that he saw her with a teasing look.

The heat of his body rapidly rises that he quickly stands up and go out of the room to cool himself down. He's afraid that he might lose it and become a beast again.

After hearing Luhan's steps go down the stairs, Seohyun sighs heavily as her heart beats faster and louder that normal.

Waaaaahhhh!!! That was close. I owe you one Baekhyun.

And the inevitable flirting has begun. Did I let you down?

Well I just want to share that even though I'm the author,

I'm still bothered by the fact that they live together and are sharing one bed.

They are high school students!! What's wrong with me.

*Sighs and sighs again.*

- secretlol