Who are You?- 10

Who are You?

“May I ask you why you didn’t move out of my house the next day after you arrived? You said you’ll leave.” Luhan asks without taking his sight off the road while driving. “How did you know I planned to leave?” Seohyun faces him with a curious expression.
Stupid, stupid Luhan. You were asleep that time. Do not forget!
“Aaaaahhh!!... I just… guessed. You really wanted to leave so it wasn’t hard to assume.” He reasons and Seohyun seems to accept without doubt.
“Well, I fell for your piano.” Seohyun purses her lips as Luhan snorts. “I think I should be buying my own bed now since I’ll be stuck with you.” Seohyun says. “Waaahhh!!! Finally! Don’t make me run after you again.” Luhan smiles thinking of living with her longer. “In one condition though, I stay in another room.” Luhan’s party dies a little bit, though he wonders why.
“Tonight will be the last night we’ll be sharing this bed.” Luhan says in a sentimental tone as they slip under the comforter. “Remember, this is the boundary.” Seohyun pats the pillow between them and Luhan nods feeling annoyed.
Why does she have to make me feel like I’m some kind of ert?
Seohyun wakes up with a heavy head. “Aahh!!” she grunts. “What happened?!” Luhan is too alarmed to remember the boundary between them. Seohyun turns her back towards him and glances at the alarm clock. “Yaahh! It’s already 5 a.m.!! You’ll be late!” Seohyun slaps his arm. “And you?” Luhan asks while caressing his stinging arm. “Do you think I’ll go to school in this state??!!” Seohyun roars. “You don’t have to scream at me!” Luhan fights beck.
Seohyun drops her head on the pillow below it as Luhan dashes to prepare. As Luhan is out of the door, Seohyun calls him. “Yes?” he peeps through the door. “Can you buy the bed for me? I’ll pay you.” Luhan rolls his eyes but agrees afterwards.
As he reaches the intersection to the school, Luhan remembers that he left his assignment. Stupid! He rotates the car and heads back home. Good thing there’s still 30 minutes left.
After a few minutes of rest, Seohyun’s head finally feels lighter. “I need music. I need my life!” She jumps off the bed and runs to her bag. Good thing Luhan has speakers, she can blast any song. And no one is there to witness. She scrolls through her playlist and lights up seeing her target song. Z.tao’s Black White.
Luhan looks up the bedroom from the first floor of his house. Am I hearing things? He asks himself as the loud music overwhelms the entire household. He climbs the series of steps and turns to the open door of the bedroom.
He freezes at the sight of Seohyun body waving with her back facing him. The early morning light, with the aid of her cotton shorts and shirt, creates an ethereal background to her well-proportioned heavenly body. Long legs, feminine curves and well-shaped buttocks, Luhan can’t help but blush.
Seohyun remains oblivious of the man unconsciously fantasizing over her. She continues to roll her body in rhythm with the slow and sensual part of the song and slowly raises one slightly ahead of the other, her hands up in the air. As the song reaches the upbeat part, she whips her hair and headbangs to the fullest of her energy. She even recites the curse words. Luhan is blown away in amusement.
What a sight! Luhan thinks.
Seohyun turns to the bed as the song ends but her eyes dilate as it meets the also dilated eyes of Luhan. Both stare at each other in shock and disbelief.
Luhan is the first to speak. “That was hot.” He smirks and walks to the study table to grab his notebook. “I left my assignment. Bye y.” He salutes her and smirks once more.
Seohyun can’t stop the reddening of her face and the heating of her body.
I think I’m going to be sick for the rest of my life.

Secretlol:
Guys, I’m really sorry if ever you feel that the story is too stretched.
I have that problem when I write. I can’t cut it down.
That’s why the progress may seem to be slow for some.

How was it? Better?