Graduation!!

University of LOVE♥
A georgeous blonde girl is staring at her own reflection through the mirror in front of her. She wears a pretty light blue dress, her hair was curled perfectly, her make up suits her well even it was just a thin make up. She smile at he self. "It's already the end of university... Time flew fast, doesn't it?" she said to herself. She turns her head to the door as she heard someone is knocking her door. "Yes?" she asked. "It's time, unnie..." Seohyun said and grab her sister's hand, leads her to their living room. All the girls are ready. They wear pretty dresses that suits them well. They all looked gorgeous. "Let's go..!" Jessica said as she opens the house door wig her right hand. Her sisters jumped to their cars and drove to their university for their graduation party. Jessica came out from her car the last. Their sister and allnof the senior students who graduates today leaves. "Where are they??" she questioned herself. She shrug her shoulders and walk to the GYM, where the prom was held. Once she opens the door, everybody that are dancing with their dates stops. They run to the corners and the spotlight hits Jessica. She blinked her eyes twice and put her right hand above her eyebrow, it's too bright for her. And then, another spotlight hits the crowd where her sisters and their boyfriends standing at. But something aches inside of her. Two words. No Donghae. But suddenly, the DJ turns the music to Bruno Mars' Marry You. Jessica was confused at the time. Super Generation moves a little, showing Donghae. He sang the song with a mike on his hand and walk towards Jessica. She smiled confusedly. Once the song was completed, Donghae kneeled in front of her, grab a small velvet box and open it. There was a ring inside. Jessica teared up because of her uncontrolled Happiness. "Jessica Jung.. I fell in love with you deeply. It's our 3rd year of dating. But everytine I looked at you, it's like the first time.. I want to spend the rest of my life with you... Jessica.. Are you willing to be my wife?" Donghae asked romantically with a smile on his fishy face. Jessica nodded and Donghae slips the ring to her marriage finger and hgs her. The crowd was clapping and teasing the new 'fiancées' . [A/N] This is the end !! :(this is the goodbye update from me to the story!! ): I know, you guysare not satisfied.. But I can't update anymore.. Because the exam is coming!! I have to get my grades back up.. Sorry.. And I bid my goodbye here... Annyeong~!! ooh! And don't forget!! 해시카 JJANG!!